In the midst of all my excitement/apprehension/disbelief and utter shock... I forgot to be one more thing...

Thankful..

Thankful and grateful for the blessing.. Thank you God :D

For being able to overcome something which people told me that the odds were against me. For something I was told to 'not bother with and not waste my time'.

Thankful also for all the people who believe in me more than I believe in myself =.=".. yes, that's uhm.. called low self-esteem.. Thankful that they rally me on! I'm a pessimist by nature but people like them help me have an optimistic front. I have to keep reminding myself to be optimistic! BE OPTIMISTIC!!!

Yay!

3.07pm. I received a call.. I had nothing to say and I pretty much told the person what was on my mind...

"I just didn't know what to say...." I actually told him.. I was 'gobsmacked'.

Wth.. I think he regretting right now.. hahaha..

Nothing confirmed.. finer details later..

Right now, I'm just gonna relish in the fact that I was lucky.. and worry about whether this is THE opportunity or not.. hmm...

Comments

Popular Posts