damn you..
Once you have opened this e-mail, there's no turning back. Below are
true
>descriptions of zodiac signs, with traits from a book written 35 years
ago
>by an astrologist predictions. Read your sign, then forw aard it on,
with
>your zodiac sign and label on the subject line. This is real deal, try
>ignoring it, and the first thing you'll notice is having a horrible
day
>starting tomorrow morning - and it only gets worse from there.
F*CK you world.. F*ck you retard who's threatening me!!!!
F8CK you F8ck you F8ck you!
F8ck you cuz I'm already feeling like shit and when I open my email I get a THREAT.
YES> A THREAT.
This is real deal, try
>ignoring it, and the first thing you'll notice is having a horrible
day
>starting tomorrow morning - and it only gets worse from there.
true
>descriptions of zodiac signs, with traits from a book written 35 years
ago
>by an astrologist predictions. Read your sign, then forw aard it on,
with
>your zodiac sign and label on the subject line. This is real deal, try
>ignoring it, and the first thing you'll notice is having a horrible
day
>starting tomorrow morning - and it only gets worse from there.
F*CK you world.. F*ck you retard who's threatening me!!!!
F8CK you F8ck you F8ck you!
F8ck you cuz I'm already feeling like shit and when I open my email I get a THREAT.
YES> A THREAT.
This is real deal, try
>ignoring it, and the first thing you'll notice is having a horrible
day
>starting tomorrow morning - and it only gets worse from there.
Comments