Hmm.. The dreams just are so odd..
Okay, so, this is how this dream goes. I was at some place, probably a mall and I was with Matt. I wanted him to buy me a bun or something. Actually a biscuit, the kind that looks like a butterfly one that you get from the asian shops. But all they had were bread that was shaped similarly.
So, I dragged him off.. Somehow, we ended up in the movie theatre that was screening some Malay show. We'd somehow gotten in free and they were serving FREE popcorn. They were wheeling around the popcorn cart which had the popcorn making machine around the theatre and were popping the popcorn in the theatre itself!
Then while we're at our seat, this old lady comes along. She looks like she hasn't had a bath in .. a while and she's got like.. a wet urine patch visible. She had like grey-ish wild hair and i suppose she was like wearing rags a bit like a beggar. She sees me and my bf and she proceeds to push her way through a couple of ppl but ends up sitting on a lady.. Then she sits in the empty seat next to my bf. He's a bit shocked and disgusted cuz a droplet of something falls on his hand. me thinks it was urine. Then this OLD lady proceeds to act weird around my bf. She likes has a crush on him or something. Puts her hand on his and what not. Ew..
So I drag him over to a couple of seats to my left that were empty away from this old scruffy looking lady but to my horror, she FOLLOWS. The abominable attitude continues and I get sick of it.. I throw her hand to herself and I quickly drag my bf out of the theatre and away from this insane woman.
I remember snippets of some other parts of my dream as well. Definitely remember the university. It was late... I was at level 5 coming from the reception part. In my dream, the place didn't look exactly like it actually does. But then, Bronwen's room was open and Conrad was in it. I think I unlocked someone's room only to lock it back. DUnno.. Like I wasn't supposed to be in it. it was weird. Hahaha.. but that's how dreams are aren't they? I know I was looking for someone definitely.
And that's all for now.
Okay, so, this is how this dream goes. I was at some place, probably a mall and I was with Matt. I wanted him to buy me a bun or something. Actually a biscuit, the kind that looks like a butterfly one that you get from the asian shops. But all they had were bread that was shaped similarly.
So, I dragged him off.. Somehow, we ended up in the movie theatre that was screening some Malay show. We'd somehow gotten in free and they were serving FREE popcorn. They were wheeling around the popcorn cart which had the popcorn making machine around the theatre and were popping the popcorn in the theatre itself!
Then while we're at our seat, this old lady comes along. She looks like she hasn't had a bath in .. a while and she's got like.. a wet urine patch visible. She had like grey-ish wild hair and i suppose she was like wearing rags a bit like a beggar. She sees me and my bf and she proceeds to push her way through a couple of ppl but ends up sitting on a lady.. Then she sits in the empty seat next to my bf. He's a bit shocked and disgusted cuz a droplet of something falls on his hand. me thinks it was urine. Then this OLD lady proceeds to act weird around my bf. She likes has a crush on him or something. Puts her hand on his and what not. Ew..
So I drag him over to a couple of seats to my left that were empty away from this old scruffy looking lady but to my horror, she FOLLOWS. The abominable attitude continues and I get sick of it.. I throw her hand to herself and I quickly drag my bf out of the theatre and away from this insane woman.
I remember snippets of some other parts of my dream as well. Definitely remember the university. It was late... I was at level 5 coming from the reception part. In my dream, the place didn't look exactly like it actually does. But then, Bronwen's room was open and Conrad was in it. I think I unlocked someone's room only to lock it back. DUnno.. Like I wasn't supposed to be in it. it was weird. Hahaha.. but that's how dreams are aren't they? I know I was looking for someone definitely.
And that's all for now.
Comments