RETARD.

All I think about sometimes, is morbid thoughts.. about how I can have an accident and injure myself.. that I just won't have to do anything at all.

Sigh.. my brain's just one morbid playground at this moment.


You see, have you ever noticed that most unfortunate people are more likely to be tougher in life and complain less whereas, people who are lucky and what not(Read.. ME!!) and are useless really at facing adversity and end up complaining and complaining.

Retarded. I hate myself so much for that but I just feel the urge and need for release and to cope.

I think I'm falling sick again. Sigh.. Why didn't I just injure myself more when I missed a step and fell down the other day.


Retarded situation 1: I locked my username on my mobile phone account. Now, I can't pay my bill.

Retarded situation 2: I am the retard of the century.

Retarded situation 3: It's so damn bloody troublesome to get a Hep A vaccination! So what if I want to be vaccinated against a virus (This actually makes sense.. but I just wanna gripe)... I was told to go in two weeks before I fly off on my holiday to get the hep A jab.. Omgoodness. Wth.. A bit late isn't it?? Yeesh.. So much for planning ahead and being organised!

Retarded situation 4: The sensory evaluation thing is taking a lot more effort and time than expected!!! grrr..

OKay.. enough complaining.

Comments

Popular Posts