I had another weird dream... it was crystal clear this morning but I was way too busy to blog it or write it down. It's gone with the wind now. It was just another odd dream.. that's for sure.
I watched Luciano Pavarotti's funeral last night. It was ... I don't know.. I guess to me, it helped. Lol.. i know.. Just some verses that were read during the service just, hit home to me.. Which was good :).. THe service was peaceful. I enjoyed it. Made me miss church. Lol.. yeah.. okay, I miss church.. just, not the people in it... well, some people anyway. ENough about that.
Anyway, just a few notes to myself.
John 3:16, 1 Corinthians 13, Mark 12:29-31.
1 Corinthians 13 especially for relationships. If your relationship is unlike that is described in that chapter, then it isn't really love you're feeling is it? Or maybe it's just you not realising that love.. is meant to be that.
Well, the greatest of all is Love...
I watched Luciano Pavarotti's funeral last night. It was ... I don't know.. I guess to me, it helped. Lol.. i know.. Just some verses that were read during the service just, hit home to me.. Which was good :).. THe service was peaceful. I enjoyed it. Made me miss church. Lol.. yeah.. okay, I miss church.. just, not the people in it... well, some people anyway. ENough about that.
Anyway, just a few notes to myself.
John 3:16, 1 Corinthians 13, Mark 12:29-31.
1 Corinthians 13 especially for relationships. If your relationship is unlike that is described in that chapter, then it isn't really love you're feeling is it? Or maybe it's just you not realising that love.. is meant to be that.
Well, the greatest of all is Love...
Comments