SOmetimes.. I feel like I'm talking to the wall.

Frustrated....

And very hungry!

Don't I look happy.. ahh.. Krispy Kreme.. mmmm..

Or maybe this would be good:
My dinner at Celest's b'day..

The original plan was to takeaway half if this for lunch.. You see, I remember Gina's being more generous with its servings last time. Either my memory's faltering, I have a way bigger apetite now or they've become stingy.. (Eh Hem.. I think it's the latter by the way..) but man.. that was just just enough to fill me up. =.=" I wasn't even full full. Sheesh.

Anyway, ended up finshing the whole plate. Good also la that I ordered my own. Later I sapu(finish up) more food than what not and leave nothing to the rest because the rest were sharing food. Mmm.. Indeed.

I feel a bit awkward though. I didn't share food with them but ordered my own. No offense to anyone!!! I just felt like that pasta today and er.. I didn't want dessert but hot chocolate!!!

I don't have good photos of the party. MOstly because I didn't really try taking more photos. I think I've lost the enthusiasm for it. It could mostly be because I don't have a good camera with me. My gripe is because my current camera is so bulky that I'm beginning (or rather have) tired of it. Haih.. I miss the Ixus 40. Damn my sister for losing that camera! I loved that baby!! and damn her for being such a prissy biatch wanting to have her way and the camera cuz she was going to Japan and needed another camera. Want so many cameras.. buy her own la!! Grr.. Haih.. now just cause she bought a new camera to replace the one she lost, by "default" it's HER camera. Kacau only. i'm stuck with CLunker.. I do love clunker for its features a standard camera couldn't have but I do wish sometimes I had a slinky small camera that took decent pics to bring around as well. The phone camera, no doubt being of high quality, still doesn't beat a good camera.

And that is the story of my life.

Comments

Popular Posts