Feeling so low. I know there are things that are right and should be done. Yet, i don't do them.

I can choose to be happy, yet I let myself get upset and angry.

I have people who love me.. in their own ways. Yet I demand the extra extra kind of attention from them..

I am too demanding for my own good.. and plus... I think too much.. I am too negative as well.

Add those together, I just end up being very miserable.

For most of the time, I am alright. As long as my energy levels are semi-up.

THe moment I just get tired.. I lose track of things. I start to slip again.. into that dark abyss filled with the things that shouldn't be.

I am just.. not doing what I need to do.

NOt managing my time well, not making the effort to work.

I just don't want to do anything.


A girl likes to be complimented.

A girl likes to appreciated.

A girl likes to be made to feel special.

A girl should be able to get all those stated above.

If not always, at least more often than the rare occasion.

A girl doesn't go out of her way for nothing.

A girl does things out of love and doesn't think twice about it. Yet, it's more than disheartening when a girl feels under-appreciated.

Then a girl starts to wonder, is it worth all the effort?

Comments

Popular Posts