Pekeliling intrigued me.

My curiosity was piqued after having come across a few photoblogs where the owners had gone to this particular location for shoots.

I was curious.. what was so intriguing or why would it attract people to it?

I haven't really found the answer to that question. Don't know if I would. So, can anyone of you enlighten me why?

I'm talking about the Pekeliling Flats, also known as the TUnky Abdul Rahman flats in KL.

By googling, I have managed to come up with some answers.. Well, at least I know why the Pekeliling flats are deserted and what's going to happen to them...

Well, here's a link where there are news sources for about it. SOme in malay, some in english. If you are as intrigued as I am.. that is.

Tamansari news.


For those not from KL, excuse me.. but you could go have a look around these blogs and see what I mean by a LOT of people go there to take pictures. Just google "pekeliling flats"

or.. here's a start:

click

Click

Urk.. it's late... haven't showered!!!! later.

Comments

Popular Posts