2.5kg heavier.. auughh...
No more cakes, ice-cream, desserts everything!!! Been having those on almost a daily basis.. oh wait, I think I've had it everyday for I can remember :(...
Smaller portions of food..
And definitely...
MORE EXERCISE!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaa :(
I really envy those who can just eat eat eat and not put on weight so easily. I hate this whole weight thing. It always bugs me :( Something which, I have a feeling, will stay with me the rest of my life.
~~@~~
'Tis one of those nights where you're feeling a tad nostalgic.
Thoughts that have been bugging me.. Growing up. Haih..
The thought of being so far away from everything. Things like, if this doesn't work out.. where do I go from there? Man.. it's all pretty heavy stuff..
Haih.. I never really thought about things like expenditure last time, now? Haiyoh.. I feel so broke.. Can't wait till pay day (this coming Thursday). I am breaking on empty. No, wait.. let me correct myself. I have always been quite picky with what I'm spending on.. BUT.. the pinch from having to save was never such a sting before... since it still wasn't entirely all my money that I was spending. I guess I'm coming to terms with the truth about what I can afford and what I can. Although consciously, I was already aware of it but refusing to admit it.
I spent $169 shopping today some more.. Haih.. But I bought work clohes and all items were on sale. Got to stop shopping now. I think I've spent ~200 the past week on shopping.. Enough enough!!! Funny though, all the money I've spent were not in the place where I work... which, is a brilliant thing!! :D I am NOT going to make it a habit to walk around the mall.. Nah uh!
Sometimes I feel like, if one thing falls through, is there anything that would make it 100% sure for me to stay on here? Though, I don't know where else to go either.. Confused as.. :(
There's this product development course that I'm interested in going for.. It's a 2 day course in Nov. I really want to go but I don't know how to ask for leave. The course is seriously not related to my current field of work. It's such a mess. Honestly. I still don't know if PD's the field to be in. Though, I just feel like I need a back up plan. If this is not what I want to do... what do I do then? Where do I go? I thought that maybe if I took this course, then it'd at least show that I made an effort to keep in touch with the PD world. Bah.. I really should have stuck to the plan maybe.
If it helps, most days I am alright with going to work. I don't dread waking up in the mornings. I just am worried about where this job will lead me to. If this job involves more than that one thing that I don't particularly fancy, then maybe it won't be so bad after all. I'm only concerned about what I will be involved in. I felt a bit better when a senior shifted focus to include a wider range of things now. Before this, I felt a bit pressured into just having to shelf myself to doing one thing. However, I feel a bit better now because having accomplished and become competent enough in that particular sampling field, I now have been told that I should shift my focus to learn more to deal with the other aspects of my job. Which I'm very happy to because I was getting a bit bleh because I kept feeling like that's what I was meant to do or what I was hired for.
We'll have to wait and see I guess.
Well,
Anyone want to invite me for Deepavali/Diwali celebration?? I am a willing participant! :D
No more cakes, ice-cream, desserts everything!!! Been having those on almost a daily basis.. oh wait, I think I've had it everyday for I can remember :(...
Smaller portions of food..
And definitely...
MORE EXERCISE!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaa :(
I really envy those who can just eat eat eat and not put on weight so easily. I hate this whole weight thing. It always bugs me :( Something which, I have a feeling, will stay with me the rest of my life.
~~@~~
'Tis one of those nights where you're feeling a tad nostalgic.
Thoughts that have been bugging me.. Growing up. Haih..
The thought of being so far away from everything. Things like, if this doesn't work out.. where do I go from there? Man.. it's all pretty heavy stuff..
Haih.. I never really thought about things like expenditure last time, now? Haiyoh.. I feel so broke.. Can't wait till pay day (this coming Thursday). I am breaking on empty. No, wait.. let me correct myself. I have always been quite picky with what I'm spending on.. BUT.. the pinch from having to save was never such a sting before... since it still wasn't entirely all my money that I was spending. I guess I'm coming to terms with the truth about what I can afford and what I can. Although consciously, I was already aware of it but refusing to admit it.
I spent $169 shopping today some more.. Haih.. But I bought work clohes and all items were on sale. Got to stop shopping now. I think I've spent ~200 the past week on shopping.. Enough enough!!! Funny though, all the money I've spent were not in the place where I work... which, is a brilliant thing!! :D I am NOT going to make it a habit to walk around the mall.. Nah uh!
Sometimes I feel like, if one thing falls through, is there anything that would make it 100% sure for me to stay on here? Though, I don't know where else to go either.. Confused as.. :(
There's this product development course that I'm interested in going for.. It's a 2 day course in Nov. I really want to go but I don't know how to ask for leave. The course is seriously not related to my current field of work. It's such a mess. Honestly. I still don't know if PD's the field to be in. Though, I just feel like I need a back up plan. If this is not what I want to do... what do I do then? Where do I go? I thought that maybe if I took this course, then it'd at least show that I made an effort to keep in touch with the PD world. Bah.. I really should have stuck to the plan maybe.
If it helps, most days I am alright with going to work. I don't dread waking up in the mornings. I just am worried about where this job will lead me to. If this job involves more than that one thing that I don't particularly fancy, then maybe it won't be so bad after all. I'm only concerned about what I will be involved in. I felt a bit better when a senior shifted focus to include a wider range of things now. Before this, I felt a bit pressured into just having to shelf myself to doing one thing. However, I feel a bit better now because having accomplished and become competent enough in that particular sampling field, I now have been told that I should shift my focus to learn more to deal with the other aspects of my job. Which I'm very happy to because I was getting a bit bleh because I kept feeling like that's what I was meant to do or what I was hired for.
We'll have to wait and see I guess.
Well,
Happy Diwali Everyone!
Anyone want to invite me for Deepavali/Diwali celebration?? I am a willing participant! :D
Comments