Hmm.. I've been forgetting to take in the mail.. Gosh, I'd better do that soon. hmmmm.. Oh crap.. I also forgot to water the plants!!! meep meep.. oh wait, lucky it rained today.. hahahha.. Must also remember to feed fish.. hmmmm..

Feel like I have heartburn.. and a congested chest.

Second pay cheque should be in today! Yay!!:D

I wanted to watch wall-E today.. After xx amount of failed attempts.. When friends went to watch, I couldn't cause parents were here.. Had to wait till parents left. This past Tuesday, wanted to watch but I felt so crap so I stayed home and rested up. Then today, I made it to the city.. through rush hour traffic... picked Matt up.. and bloody.. circled... around... for... fricken.. 20 minutes......

You don't know how angry, agitated, annoyed and upset I got. I pretty much spent AN HOUR on the fricken road today...=.= I was really really angry. I was swearing and cursing and all.. haihhh.. Needless to say, I pretty much gave up at 6.15pm cause I was hungry and very annoyed. Yeah, I could've made the movie at 6.55pm.. But since I was hungry, I wanted a good meal not just fast food cause I'm recovering. I still don't feel too well. In the end, again.. no Wall-E.. Just a bowl of steaming hot udon noodles in miso soup. Just what I wanted. Parking was a breeze too. heh.

I am tired.. I want to type more but meh..

I shouldn't have taken 'sweet thai chilli tuna' yesterday.. Now my stomach's all bleh.. Yesterday I basically had stomach cramps and had the runs.. meh.. twice only lah.. but definitely IBS style.. bugger. I thought since this brand was different, maybe it won't be as spicy... sheesh.. how wrong I was.

Comments

Popular Posts