Home alone.. it feels, weird.. Too used to having everyone around. Parents have left for Malaysia yesterday. Hmmm.. Mum asked if I'm going back for CNY. Probably not. I doubt I'd have much leave. Any of which would probably be used up for compulsory shut down over Christmas? Or maybe not... I have no idea to be honest?
This year's the year I've spent most time with my parents since I've been to NZ. With me spending 3 months back in Malaysia plus time when they came over earlier in the year and just recently.
Graduation pictures are ready. I read the email from photographer 10 mins after parents' plane took off.
I boiled a whole big pot of oxtail soup.. and.. er.. I don't feel like drinking it now.. or either I feel jelak(sick cause I feel like I had too much) with it after a bit. What am I going to do with it?
Got a terrible sore throat last night.. still a little sore today.. sneezing a tad too now. Hmm.. still need to take my shower too >.<.. dang.
Yesterday was quite a busy day. was pretty much out the whole day. Sent parents to airport, came home to wash my hair and then went over to Audrey's parents' house.. She was back for a week from Melb. Caught up over tea and dinner. Mmm.. :) She made a yum pork roast with all the trimmings.. mmm mmm mmm.. :) Feeling super like guilty fat now. Eesh. I really haven't exercised much since starting work *looks down at expanding tummy*.
After dinner I shot off to uni (yes, on a Sat!) to bid farewell to Sajith.. The guy whom I'll always remmeber as my food science tutor who *cough* playfully *but was not so playful cough* scolded me at one of my labs. Got quite upset and I think I went to Lucy to voice my worry cause he threatened to cut marks for giving answers to another group for a lab I'd previously done. Oh well. Hehe.. He's off to Palmy.. lol!
Saj was only there for a bit though before he shot off to another do of his.. a second so called 'stag' do that involved men only and no wives.. lol!!
Ended up chatting with Danae and Davide. Very interesting chap that guy is, Davide. We then proceeded to Esquires in Foodtown for some coffee where we were joined by matt :).
Okay, i better go shower and head to bed. toodles.
This year's the year I've spent most time with my parents since I've been to NZ. With me spending 3 months back in Malaysia plus time when they came over earlier in the year and just recently.
Graduation pictures are ready. I read the email from photographer 10 mins after parents' plane took off.
I boiled a whole big pot of oxtail soup.. and.. er.. I don't feel like drinking it now.. or either I feel jelak(sick cause I feel like I had too much) with it after a bit. What am I going to do with it?
Got a terrible sore throat last night.. still a little sore today.. sneezing a tad too now. Hmm.. still need to take my shower too >.<.. dang.
Yesterday was quite a busy day. was pretty much out the whole day. Sent parents to airport, came home to wash my hair and then went over to Audrey's parents' house.. She was back for a week from Melb. Caught up over tea and dinner. Mmm.. :) She made a yum pork roast with all the trimmings.. mmm mmm mmm.. :) Feeling super like guilty fat now. Eesh. I really haven't exercised much since starting work *looks down at expanding tummy*.
After dinner I shot off to uni (yes, on a Sat!) to bid farewell to Sajith.. The guy whom I'll always remmeber as my food science tutor who *cough* playfully *but was not so playful cough* scolded me at one of my labs. Got quite upset and I think I went to Lucy to voice my worry cause he threatened to cut marks for giving answers to another group for a lab I'd previously done. Oh well. Hehe.. He's off to Palmy.. lol!
Saj was only there for a bit though before he shot off to another do of his.. a second so called 'stag' do that involved men only and no wives.. lol!!
Ended up chatting with Danae and Davide. Very interesting chap that guy is, Davide. We then proceeded to Esquires in Foodtown for some coffee where we were joined by matt :).
Okay, i better go shower and head to bed. toodles.
Comments