My quirky habit and so on..

Whenever someone is kind enough to give way to me, I feel obliged to drive properly and not hold him/her up in traffic.... O.o

Same goes, if I overtake a person (that is, if that person hasn't pissed me off), I also feel obliged to make sure I drive fast enough and not hog the lane cause I am driving inconsistently....

Lots of driving habits are starting to emerge now that I drive heaps to work and all.. Especially with work when I have to drive heaps sometimes. Hmmm.. I wish they'd hurry up and replace the manual cars with more autos!!!!


This is not so much a quirky habit.. but something I love..

Driving back from Audrey's parents' home out in manukau, you'd have to drive along a road that's on the top of a hill.. There's this spot where there's a clearing and when you look to your right, you can see Auckland city all laid out before your eyes in all its twinkly lit up glory. I love this view.. Which led me to realise that I absolutely love the twinkly lights of a city.. I do.. :) Like I say, cities, to me, are more beautiful at night than in the day cause of the lights.

Another thing? I just realised that in this year alone, I have had many different living arrangements.. Alone, with my parents and with my sister... soon, it'll be with BOTH my sisters... okay.. bed time.. i'm sneezing =.=

Comments

Popular Posts