Nearly got a heart attack from the balance in my account :(..
Lucky for me.. I managed to scrap up ~$300 buckaroos :D.. It turns out I accidentally doubled up 2 entries on my spreadsheet for the months of Sept & Oct.. phew! hehe.. Copied the wrongly entered data and pasted it in the right month but forgot to delete the former entry.
Sleepy.
2 birthdays celebrations in a row. If I'd gone for yesterday's. It would've been 3. Too bad I just konked out even before 9..or around 9. Yeesh.. On the bright side, saved money!
Yawn.. eating too much crap.. but then also been lau-saing quite a bit.. Today kena another round.. sigh.. :( So embarassing.. But bf also kena.. something we had in common. oh dear....
Housework all day today.. I carried my sister's bookcase down.. Alright.. semi dragged it down the stairs. It was easier to do that. I was just too excited over the prospect of having a proper book shelving that I simply HAD to do it ASAP! hehe.. it's looking good now in the living room next to the tv.. Alright.. I'm off to fold my clothes then bed. *yawn*
Tata!
Lucky for me.. I managed to scrap up ~$300 buckaroos :D.. It turns out I accidentally doubled up 2 entries on my spreadsheet for the months of Sept & Oct.. phew! hehe.. Copied the wrongly entered data and pasted it in the right month but forgot to delete the former entry.
Sleepy.
2 birthdays celebrations in a row. If I'd gone for yesterday's. It would've been 3. Too bad I just konked out even before 9..or around 9. Yeesh.. On the bright side, saved money!
Yawn.. eating too much crap.. but then also been lau-saing quite a bit.. Today kena another round.. sigh.. :( So embarassing.. But bf also kena.. something we had in common. oh dear....
Housework all day today.. I carried my sister's bookcase down.. Alright.. semi dragged it down the stairs. It was easier to do that. I was just too excited over the prospect of having a proper book shelving that I simply HAD to do it ASAP! hehe.. it's looking good now in the living room next to the tv.. Alright.. I'm off to fold my clothes then bed. *yawn*
Tata!
Comments