Work's getting busy and man... :( I am starting to forget things. I forgot to book a car out for tomorrow. Sigh.. Dang nabbit! I might have to use my own car now. Grrr...
Went for orientation today. Man, it was pretty pointless seriously.. Quite irrelevant in most cases..
Broke my nail, my lasagna was a fail.. and I got so tired and agitated at the end that I was grumpy.
Anyway, I'm off to bed...
Waiheke was good.. other than the few episodes of 'emergencies' thanks to the previous night's dinner of Hot & Spicy burger.. Oh wait, I didn't even have that many! Just pecked a bit of Matt's. Sigh.. that pretty much put a damper on things. Ugh.. I had such bad toilet experiences :(. I have to admit. I was pretty glad to be back at the ferry terminal in the city cause it was comparatively much cleaner.
Anyway, off to bed... Tomorrow's my first time leading on a task! urk... Hopefully don't screw up.. and hopefully I get an auto car.. actually, I'm going to make sure I get one!!!
Went for orientation today. Man, it was pretty pointless seriously.. Quite irrelevant in most cases..
Broke my nail, my lasagna was a fail.. and I got so tired and agitated at the end that I was grumpy.
Anyway, I'm off to bed...
Waiheke was good.. other than the few episodes of 'emergencies' thanks to the previous night's dinner of Hot & Spicy burger.. Oh wait, I didn't even have that many! Just pecked a bit of Matt's. Sigh.. that pretty much put a damper on things. Ugh.. I had such bad toilet experiences :(. I have to admit. I was pretty glad to be back at the ferry terminal in the city cause it was comparatively much cleaner.
Anyway, off to bed... Tomorrow's my first time leading on a task! urk... Hopefully don't screw up.. and hopefully I get an auto car.. actually, I'm going to make sure I get one!!!
Comments