I'm starting to feel like I need more challenges at work. Hmm.. like more responsibilities. It's getting a tad boring without anything much to do other than just sitting around and observing. Hmm.. Not to say that it's all boring. I have been out a couple of times this week on some interesting stuff.. but then when I have nothing to do.. it's just quiet.
Ho hum.
The french pedicure I got over the weekend doesn't seem to be very good cause I think it's already coming off.. Man, I think the Malaysian one is so much better!
Been eating so much/too much junk the past few days. Everyday I say that I'll go healthy for the day only to end up eating a lot / a lot of junk. Meh! I wonder if it's because of the sudden cold snap.. hmmm... During training today, there were bowls of chips and candy. Also M&M's.. eek!!! Couldn't help myself even after eating my apple which was an attempt to STOP myself from junking =.=. Some more came home to eat more pie. ahhhaa..
Dang.. I think I'll get onto the cross-trainer just to burn some cals.
Ho hum.
The french pedicure I got over the weekend doesn't seem to be very good cause I think it's already coming off.. Man, I think the Malaysian one is so much better!
Been eating so much/too much junk the past few days. Everyday I say that I'll go healthy for the day only to end up eating a lot / a lot of junk. Meh! I wonder if it's because of the sudden cold snap.. hmmm... During training today, there were bowls of chips and candy. Also M&M's.. eek!!! Couldn't help myself even after eating my apple which was an attempt to STOP myself from junking =.=. Some more came home to eat more pie. ahhhaa..
Dang.. I think I'll get onto the cross-trainer just to burn some cals.
Comments