My life is good.
I have to affirm myself to remind myself that my life is good.
Because some ppl just have to insist that your life is as bad / miserable as theirs.
My life is not perfect...
but it is still better than a lot of people out there.
I am happy.
Not gonna rant. I am gonna remain.. happy.
Today in short.
Melissa B. from Palmy visited Auckland for a day.
We went for dinner at Vivace,
walked to skycity..
went to casino..
walked around..
decided to spend money..
Mel won $10,
playing roulette...
it was so obvious we were noobs
thanks to us not knowing the rules and sticking 1 chip to bet when we had to put 2.
But then, Mel won anyway.
Su tried playing the pokie/slot machine.
She put 3 $1 coins.
The machine ate our money.
I asked for help
Apparently $1 coins are not accepted...
the machine should've spat it out.
We got a refund for $3.
Best still.
We used the $2 coin we got back.. or rather Su did.
She won $1 but collected money instead of just pressing 'take win'.
Out came a receipt for $3 again =.="
hahahhaa.. in the end, she used it up on the pokie machine. Should've just taken her $3 and left. At least she'd be $1 richer... rofl!!!
I have to affirm myself to remind myself that my life is good.
Because some ppl just have to insist that your life is as bad / miserable as theirs.
My life is not perfect...
but it is still better than a lot of people out there.
I am happy.
Not gonna rant. I am gonna remain.. happy.
Today in short.
Melissa B. from Palmy visited Auckland for a day.
We went for dinner at Vivace,
walked to skycity..
went to casino..
walked around..
decided to spend money..
Mel won $10,
playing roulette...
it was so obvious we were noobs
thanks to us not knowing the rules and sticking 1 chip to bet when we had to put 2.
But then, Mel won anyway.
Su tried playing the pokie/slot machine.
She put 3 $1 coins.
The machine ate our money.
I asked for help
Apparently $1 coins are not accepted...
the machine should've spat it out.
We got a refund for $3.
Best still.
We used the $2 coin we got back.. or rather Su did.
She won $1 but collected money instead of just pressing 'take win'.
Out came a receipt for $3 again =.="
hahahhaa.. in the end, she used it up on the pokie machine. Should've just taken her $3 and left. At least she'd be $1 richer... rofl!!!
Comments