You know, there are some things that really aren't of common sense to me. Obama's really 50% white and 50% black, isn't he? So why is it that everyone's so hyped up about him being black? I mean, in a bad way. It's really great and all that he's been elected and don't get me wrong, I was pretty much rooting for him anyway. My beef is really with those who think that cause he's "black", there will be some problems that will arise.

It really puzzles me as well, he's 50% of each white and black. Raised by white mother and grandmother. So uh, like.. wouldn't he be a good representative? I mean, he's basically got both.. or maybe not, cultural backgrounds.. It really really puzzles me.

Oh yeah, I forgot. The fundamental of white supremacy is probably keeping things 100% pure white without any tainting.. oh, how silly of me.. But yeah, still, ridiculous to me. I guess it all boils down to education and how you've been brought up.

A discussion in the tea room today did focus a bit on this whole racial issue in the USA. Where now, they have these white supremacists who go around just killing anyone who's not white enough. Not just black ppl but also mexicans and all..They're even willing to go to jail for it.. cause it's a given.. Sheesh.. what the heck =.=.

Comments

Popular Posts