Phantom of the opera.
I think I was really wowed by the set.. it was really different from the musicals I've watched before which haven't been as elaborate. Though, I must say.. that this probably doesn't compare to bigger productions of Phantom.
All in all, it was good and I wouldn't mind watching again. I wouldn't mind watching Sound of Music if it came again in fact. I think I should make it a point to go to a musical a year. Keeps me a little cultured.
Full house. Seats were good (Thanks to Lucy). I was telling her, next time when I have more dispensable cash, I wanna go to West End or Broadway or wherever that has a big production of Phantom and get tickets close to the stage where I can see the expressions on their faces...Mmm.. yes.
Actually, to be honest, I like the first act of Phantom but as it progressed, it gets a tad slow. The high soprano does make it a bit difficult to discern words being sung as well. Nonetheless, it was still very good. :)
Pluse, I think they're programme book's really cool!! :D For the same price as the others, this is probably more worth it.. I think. Lol.. okay.. BED TIME!!!
All in all, it was good and I wouldn't mind watching again. I wouldn't mind watching Sound of Music if it came again in fact. I think I should make it a point to go to a musical a year. Keeps me a little cultured.
Full house. Seats were good (Thanks to Lucy). I was telling her, next time when I have more dispensable cash, I wanna go to West End or Broadway or wherever that has a big production of Phantom and get tickets close to the stage where I can see the expressions on their faces...Mmm.. yes.
Actually, to be honest, I like the first act of Phantom but as it progressed, it gets a tad slow. The high soprano does make it a bit difficult to discern words being sung as well. Nonetheless, it was still very good. :)
Pluse, I think they're programme book's really cool!! :D For the same price as the others, this is probably more worth it.. I think. Lol.. okay.. BED TIME!!!
Comments