Taking on God's challenge.. why not? I am in a good mood today. hehe..
I am a half-past-six Christian. I don't proclaim to be a good one. In fact.. I am a real crap one that really should learn to be better. But anyway, I take on a challenge. To be forgiving.. in a way. Also, to learn to know not to hide my believes. Whatever. So long as I wrong no one.
Mmm.. i did wanna say something else. Forgotten. Oh wells. tralalala.
I am a half-past-six Christian. I don't proclaim to be a good one. In fact.. I am a real crap one that really should learn to be better. But anyway, I take on a challenge. To be forgiving.. in a way. Also, to learn to know not to hide my believes. Whatever. So long as I wrong no one.
Mmm.. i did wanna say something else. Forgotten. Oh wells. tralalala.
Comments