A shopping ban needs to be imposed.

Today's damage.

$62.00

2 skirts, 1 pants & 1 short sleeved knitted cardi...

T.T

I spent at least an hour in the store..

I went in, chose a heap of clothes, a few out of which I didn't bother to try cause I was absolutely BUSTING to go to the loo.. Thanks to my earlier laziness... lol.. it was so cold in the changing room that I HAD to pee.. was basically hopping and dancing around the dressing room.. heh =.=.. I got out of the dressing room, passed the few items I wanted/had interest in to put on hold then I ran to the loo.. Went back and continued shopping after that.. think the salesgirl also got scared of me.. hahah..

Now, I feel like the pants I bought were the wrong size.. sigh.. oh dear..but size 10 was kinda too loose.. Haiih.. in between sizes!!!! bugger.. I don't know if I should bring it back or not. I am kinda embarrassed to though.. since I spent so much time there already.. hahahahha.. sad.

Alrighty.. I shall contemplate on what to do.. within the next few days maybe? Anyone can wear a size 8 pair of slacks? Maybe you can buy it off me instead.. it's just $26.. :D hehehe..

Comments

Popular Posts