A piece of advice for the womenfolk, and maybe the men too.

If your potential mother-in-law is a trouble maker.. Chances are.. she's not going to change and that's what you're going to be stuck with for the rest of your life if you marry whoever it is that is the child of that psycho biatch.

So, the lesson is. Make sure you choose your husband/wife properly. The MIL is also a key ingredient to the success of your marriage.. probably.. lol..

Why? I can show you why. I have a recording of a psycho biatch... Man, you have got to love technology!

I can record phone conversations and voila! I have the potential of making a couple of hundred copies of a ranting raving literally, a lunatic.

*Disclaimer* No, I'm not talking abt Matt's mum! She's really nice to me.. in fact, she always over-feeds me much to my chagrin...:P

The issue with work is pretty much cleared up now. Not my fault at all. A good case of miscommunication and confused human beings.

Mmm.. I really have no patience for people who make stupid comments really. I mean, honestly.. why the heck would I want to lie about having a student loan?? =.=.. sheesh.

Comments

Popular Posts