Work's piling up! EEP!

An enquiry on why I took so long to respond to something came today.. Which is ridiculous cause all it took was like 1-2 days after the results came out. So stupid =.="" Make me damn bengang oni. As if I have nothing better to do than to sit around and wait for their results to come out. Okay, to put it into better context. I basically informed the company of the results and told them what they needed to know on the day/day after I got the lab results. So, fine. It's always okay to just give a verbal/written release. Then nvm.. they needed the official documentation ASAP. I thought, okaylah.. since they need it so urgently I did it straight away after getting the lady's email. Fine lor.. Do already.. then they still ask why it takes time between me 'releasing' the items and then only sending the documents.. KNNCCB!!!! eesh.. Oh well, could've been THEIR problem anyway. Some miscommunication etc.. Cis... Never siasat sebelum menuduh (investigate before accusing). Obviously some people haven't had to go through Pendidikan Moral (Moral classes). hahaha.

In the span of the last few days, since Sat., I have spoken to I don't know how many people who have complained abt the ppl I work for. How they were unsatisfied and stuff.. All from incidences that occurred a few years ago. Man, it's sooo uncomfortable =.=.. I really hate that kind of situation...

Oh, was having a nice muffin I bought yesterday and I found something inside.. Lucky it was just a piece of metal that probably came from a scouring pad. haha.. still, it's funny how these things that happen now, I react differently. Funny though.. all I could think about was how I had to relinquish my muffin as evidence rather than eat it :( Boohoo..

Comments

Popular Posts