3rd time lucky?
3 times.. I have logged into my blogger account to blog. But the earlier 2 attempts just basically ended in a heap of poo.
First time I came here to vent. TO leave a one-liner specifically for someone who's managed to hurt me again.
2nd time I came here to talk about how irritating Friendster has become in some ways.
Third time is to again rant about how I am feeling.
This is getting no where.. you wanna be better? you really love me? Well, show it to me then and stop making me put my life on hold for you cuz honey, flash news. You're fast becoming VERY unimportant to me and soon enough, if you don't do anything.. it'll be the highway for you and your stupid "If you lived next door" bull crap.
First time I came here to vent. TO leave a one-liner specifically for someone who's managed to hurt me again.
2nd time I came here to talk about how irritating Friendster has become in some ways.
Third time is to again rant about how I am feeling.
This is getting no where.. you wanna be better? you really love me? Well, show it to me then and stop making me put my life on hold for you cuz honey, flash news. You're fast becoming VERY unimportant to me and soon enough, if you don't do anything.. it'll be the highway for you and your stupid "If you lived next door" bull crap.
Comments