ladedah..oh yeaahh.. oh yeaahhhh

On and on and on and on and on and on and onnnnn and onnnnnn.......

Mmm... Think that song was by 'The feelers'.. dunno..

I feel crazy.. ALlalal!!!

It's times like these you should bring Christine clubbing.. She'll go M.a.d. whooH! hehehehehehehehhehe..

Lalalaa.. It's also times like these when Christine feels UBER unproductive. ALlalala... Just wanna dance around.

Am mad.. Seriously.. LAlala.a. I changed my msn display pic possibly up to 10 times. 5 of those times was due to me trying to perfect that one reasonable good pic. rohohohoho...

I haven't blogged in a while eh? Got loads of pics from my sister's b'day. fFuyyohhH!! Nolah.. didn't get smashed that day. In fact. I was such a good gurl I only took 2 shots, 1 bacardi coke, 2 and 3/4 southern comfort lemonades and one feijoa vodka+apple juice(WHich I highly recommend!!)... all that in 7 hours. Ceh.. So boring hor? lalalalala.. Should've tried to score some free drinks. hehehe.. kidding. allalalalala.... I was so aware of the things going around me that I can relate everyone's embarassing stories. rofl.. yay! heheheh...

Okay.. madness needs to take herself down to chop up the chestnuts.

Comments

Popular Posts