Announcement..
My connection will be hijacked from 10.30pm-2am(approx.) for WOW. Yes, that's right. WoW. World of Warcraft. Not me.. No.. my BOYFRIEND is gonna be using my connection that's good for CHATTING! Hmmpppppfftt!!!!!
woe is me!!
BoooOooOO....
:(
hahahha.. yes yes.. I'm making full use of the 40.. no, 32 minutes left I have of connection to the internet world..
Maybe I might study.. Or maybe I'll go sleep. So sleepy la.. Think I'll go rummage for some fruits first. Ahhh.. so yes... with regards to the below post. Men don't ALWAYS think with their penis. But when they do. Goodness.. they're so damn fooking stupid!!!
Anndd... that's about all I have to say... Blah.. supposedly studying but I spent my time looking for a summer dress. ended up with one belt which was less $10! woot! $14.95 for the belt after discount. Found a shop with loads of nice dresses at VERY nice prices. I.e.. way too expensive for me.. Sighh.. Trimmed my hair and got hair treatment. Blah.. money money money...
Dinner was with my sis and bf. Bf and I bought sis dinner for her b'day. tsk tsk.. oh well.. anyway.. better be off. only have 1/2 hour of connection left.. Woe is me...
woe is me!!
BoooOooOO....
:(
hahahha.. yes yes.. I'm making full use of the 40.. no, 32 minutes left I have of connection to the internet world..
Maybe I might study.. Or maybe I'll go sleep. So sleepy la.. Think I'll go rummage for some fruits first. Ahhh.. so yes... with regards to the below post. Men don't ALWAYS think with their penis. But when they do. Goodness.. they're so damn fooking stupid!!!
Anndd... that's about all I have to say... Blah.. supposedly studying but I spent my time looking for a summer dress. ended up with one belt which was less $10! woot! $14.95 for the belt after discount. Found a shop with loads of nice dresses at VERY nice prices. I.e.. way too expensive for me.. Sighh.. Trimmed my hair and got hair treatment. Blah.. money money money...
Dinner was with my sis and bf. Bf and I bought sis dinner for her b'day. tsk tsk.. oh well.. anyway.. better be off. only have 1/2 hour of connection left.. Woe is me...
Comments