blogger's blok.

Heh.. seem to have no inspiration to write. Means nothing's up with my life lor. Have put myself under home detention(yeah rite) for the moment to ensure that I have maximum ability to concentrate on studying(again, YEAH RITE!).

Nyeh nyeh.. Got no mood to study. I still think it's way too early to start. But then leh.. considering I know jack about half the subject. I suppose it's not THAT early to start. But leh.. I just don't have the mood to!!!

Bah humbug.. I'm just gonna waste the precious minutes am I not? Maybe later I'll actually post up the pics from my sister's birthday. heh.. And of the yummy 'Pan mee' I had yesterday. By golly. I miss that stuff so much!!!! :(. Need to get my pan mee fix when I get home to Malaysia *drools*. I hope that aunty who sells pan mee is still in that shop in USJ 4. I think it's called "Apollo". Yum yum. Come to think about it, she's been there ever since before I left for New Zealand! That amounts to at least 3 years man.. No.. probably 4 years plus? *sigh*

Chicken rice o chicken rice!! AAAAAAAA!!! I cannot tahan anymore!!! *wonders how I can stand NOT going back for 2 years* *dies at the idea of not going back for 2 years*

BAwwLLLL!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts