ho hum

I wanted to post so many pics! But it's one of those days where my infrared has gone all PMS-y on me! No matter.. I'm meant to be doing work anyway. Talk about screwed up priorities to be honest. Why? B'cuz I want to blog rather than do my work!!!! Which I have rather quite a bit to do actually..

Just finished reading "Memoirs of a Geisha".. Yes.. that's why I haven't been updating neither have I been online much! Which was a very good change I believe.

Friday was a blast. I haven't had so much fun in quite a while. I laughed a lot. Dinner was great. And even dessert. Even though I ended up with one spanking nausea-inducing cringing mind numbing migraine. Indeed. I believe I might have had food poisoning from a banana.. But well, I suppose we should just keep it simple and say that I just simply had one BAD migraine. hehehehe..

But man.. I was on another one of my highs. And the peak of it was when my cake(which I was sharing with Matt) came.. and it had 2 balls of ice-cream on it. Usually they don't give ice-cream so I was really happy! and then Yin was like " OH look! you have ice-cream. You can have one BALL each!" And then.. it started.. I laughed and laughed and laughed and lAUGHED!!!!!!! If Yin had taken a video of me.. You'd probably have sent the mental institution wardens after me IMMEDIATELY. Caleb insisted that I didn't need anymore chocolate cake. Which maybe.. I should agree with him. BUt no matter, we still had fun..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
gjin and i

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me, matt, david

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
don ask me what david is doing. i think he was calling for attention to make a speech. or I think he was telling us to 'chiak sai'(eat shit) when we said dinner was on him. hehehe

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
almost everyone(except for a few)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ermm.. let's see.. i know that the person in white is rachel, and that's mark her bf... and then there's gjin and me

Joanne loves to hide from the camera. why??

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
she hid behind the big card the committee gave her

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
she hid behind the menu

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
but i got a pic of her anyway:P

And then on Saturday.. I went Bowling!! So fun!!!!

Talk about being totally unprepared for a photo!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
look at me man! the way i sit one kind. mouth one kind.. eyes also shut!!!-.-"

Eh!!! look at them man! grown ppl using that!??

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I also wannnt!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

But then.. aiyah.. better not la.. when they use the thing oso the ball didn't even roll down the middle!! instead it went sideways!! rofl!!!

And then on Sunday(dying of boredom yet?)

Christine was brought to Spotlight.. Shucks!! THAT PLACE IS AWESOME!!! So many things!!!!!

While looking about for stuff for my sister's hen's night.. I chanced upon THIS!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So I bought it.. Mind you.. I have no use for it.. cuz i have something else to use for my sister's hen's night.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
So I camwhore with it lor.. Surely that is worth at least half of the 4.45 I paid for it?

and my my my.. You won't believe what I found there...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Candles!!! Freaking adorable ones tooO!!!! WoAhHHH!!! I <3 spotlight! hehehe.. okay.. things there ain't that cheap actually.. just that they have loads of junk .. hehehehehhee...

oh.. Those candles.. My sister actually wanted some that spelt "Happy Birthday". It was a box of each individual letter which cost $7.80. I said.. "HELL NO!".. I'm not gonna buy you candles that cost 7.80 just for ONE occasion. At least with these shapes I can be a total miser and use them for 2 or three occasions!!! bwaahhahahhahahh!!! shucks.. i'm such a miser!!hahhahahha

And there we have it.. my weekend.. Usually, I don't say this.. BUT IT WAS A DAMN FREAKING AWESOME WEEKEND!! THANK YOU GOD!

hey.. my sister's b'day is in 2 days..

Comments

Popular Posts