My sister's pictures are cursed.
No.. seriously. Everytime I try to burn her pictures onto a cd.. They just WON'T work! SEriously something wrong! Don't ask me what. But it's just HER pictures!
I spend lots and lots of time trying to burn pictures into a cd for her.. But they just DON'T seem to WANT to burn properly. Whereas, whenever I burn my own pictures, nothing seems to go wrong. It's that bad until that the whole cd just gets wiped out! Which has led me to have this paranoia about what would happen to MY pictures if this DID happen to me?
What I usually do is burn pictures onto a cd.. And just keep adding more and more pictures as time goes by until the whole cd is full. But considering that THIS is happening. It could happen to me as well right? And what if my pictures get wiped out and I have already deleted the main copy from my computer???!!! Scary rite??
So, I have deviced a brilliant plan.. well, what I HOPE to be brilliant anyway. I will now keep an extra cd JUST in case. And I'll get a re-writable one. SO, I'll keep a DOUBLE copy of the cd which I am burning at the moment. Just as a safety catch!:D Now.. that's WHEN I actually get around to getting my ass to the shop to get the cds. hehehehe..
Bah.. It just happened again.Burning pictures onto a cd for my sister is indeed one heck of a stressful job!
hmm.. talking about photos. I happen to now be in the UMSA committee.. And I happen to be the official UMSA photographer now. ER..... Right..........
I don't know what I've gotten myself into actually. Hahaha.. let's hope it's for the best hor?
And I've just had one of the most frightening experiences in my life. It was .. honestly the freakiest moment I've had in my life. I just hope it never happens again.
Geez man.. Seriously!! My heart lurches at every sound the cd burner makes!!! ARGH.!!!! Unnecessary stress.
I spend lots and lots of time trying to burn pictures into a cd for her.. But they just DON'T seem to WANT to burn properly. Whereas, whenever I burn my own pictures, nothing seems to go wrong. It's that bad until that the whole cd just gets wiped out! Which has led me to have this paranoia about what would happen to MY pictures if this DID happen to me?
What I usually do is burn pictures onto a cd.. And just keep adding more and more pictures as time goes by until the whole cd is full. But considering that THIS is happening. It could happen to me as well right? And what if my pictures get wiped out and I have already deleted the main copy from my computer???!!! Scary rite??
So, I have deviced a brilliant plan.. well, what I HOPE to be brilliant anyway. I will now keep an extra cd JUST in case. And I'll get a re-writable one. SO, I'll keep a DOUBLE copy of the cd which I am burning at the moment. Just as a safety catch!:D Now.. that's WHEN I actually get around to getting my ass to the shop to get the cds. hehehehe..
Bah.. It just happened again.Burning pictures onto a cd for my sister is indeed one heck of a stressful job!
hmm.. talking about photos. I happen to now be in the UMSA committee.. And I happen to be the official UMSA photographer now. ER..... Right..........
I don't know what I've gotten myself into actually. Hahaha.. let's hope it's for the best hor?
And I've just had one of the most frightening experiences in my life. It was .. honestly the freakiest moment I've had in my life. I just hope it never happens again.
Geez man.. Seriously!! My heart lurches at every sound the cd burner makes!!! ARGH.!!!! Unnecessary stress.
Comments