A message to a dear friend.
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
AIIIIEeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
SIEN!!!
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
AARGHGHhh
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
GROwl GROWL GRWOL rOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
snap snap snap snap GOBBLE!
One wonders.. How come I'm so short-tempered and grumpy these days. WHY I do wonder?! *Lost for words*
I COULD've been asleep at 11.45pm. But NO. Just cuz I couldn't get through to SOME idiots for a bloody MORE than HALF an hour. And it was absolutely IMPERATIVE that I needed to get through to him. Didn't know whether I had to stay up preparing for lab or I had to wake up early to car pool to uni with SOME ppl. Cuz if I car pool then I'd be in bed EARLY cuz I have one hour of NOTHING to do anyway. Then I could've done my lab prep THEN.. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I couldn't get through. So, me being me. I have to be on the safe side. I DID DO my lab prep. AND I ALSO HAVE TO WAKE UP AN HOUR EARLY TO CAR POOL IN! PISSY PISSY PISSY PIISSSYYYYY..
Yes yes.. I know I could be sleeping now. Instead of blogging. But I'm WAAAAyyyyyyy too pissed off to sleep now. Grrr.. Need to vent vent vent!!!
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" *starts trashing stuff around herself*
ahhh.. that was a relieve. Now I think I'm relatively calm enough.
Sidenote, Jack Johnson songs are so soothing to the heart.. ahhhh...
AIIIIEeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
SIEN!!!
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
AARGHGHhh
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
GROwl GROWL GRWOL rOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
snap snap snap snap GOBBLE!
One wonders.. How come I'm so short-tempered and grumpy these days. WHY I do wonder?! *Lost for words*
I COULD've been asleep at 11.45pm. But NO. Just cuz I couldn't get through to SOME idiots for a bloody MORE than HALF an hour. And it was absolutely IMPERATIVE that I needed to get through to him. Didn't know whether I had to stay up preparing for lab or I had to wake up early to car pool to uni with SOME ppl. Cuz if I car pool then I'd be in bed EARLY cuz I have one hour of NOTHING to do anyway. Then I could've done my lab prep THEN.. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I couldn't get through. So, me being me. I have to be on the safe side. I DID DO my lab prep. AND I ALSO HAVE TO WAKE UP AN HOUR EARLY TO CAR POOL IN! PISSY PISSY PISSY PIISSSYYYYY..
Yes yes.. I know I could be sleeping now. Instead of blogging. But I'm WAAAAyyyyyyy too pissed off to sleep now. Grrr.. Need to vent vent vent!!!
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" *starts trashing stuff around herself*
ahhh.. that was a relieve. Now I think I'm relatively calm enough.
Sidenote, Jack Johnson songs are so soothing to the heart.. ahhhh...
Comments