romanticism..
Blah.. Just read Lucy's blog.
Sometimes .. I do wish for someone as romantic as her workmate's fiance.
But I suppose. we just have to remind ourselves that ultimately it's all about being happy together. Sigh.. But still.. a little romance can't kill can't it?
As I was saying to Lucy.. I probably will get proposed to with a pack of fish and chips where the ring will be buried in the chips and me being the glutton that I am just shove the chips into my mouth whereby I will gag on my ring. Hah. WEll, actually.. that IS romantic in comparison to what really would probably happen. Whereby my partner and I will just simply agree that it's time to tie the knot *rolls eyes*.
Sometimes .. I do wish for someone as romantic as her workmate's fiance.
But I suppose. we just have to remind ourselves that ultimately it's all about being happy together. Sigh.. But still.. a little romance can't kill can't it?
As I was saying to Lucy.. I probably will get proposed to with a pack of fish and chips where the ring will be buried in the chips and me being the glutton that I am just shove the chips into my mouth whereby I will gag on my ring. Hah. WEll, actually.. that IS romantic in comparison to what really would probably happen. Whereby my partner and I will just simply agree that it's time to tie the knot *rolls eyes*.
Comments