hmm..
I was about to begin posting a photoblog. THen I read Jolene's blog. Although I don't know her personally. But shucks.. I feel for her. Her grandma's been stricken with a stroke. "Yeah.. so.. okay.. that is something.. but...?".. That's what YOU may be thinking.. but the thing is... Her grandfather just passed away last Friday/Saturday.
So, essentially.. it was a double whammy. Not only that.. Both passed away rather suddenly. Her grandpa was fine up till the day before he passed on. And her grandma was speaking to her and her grandaunt when she suddenly went into fits.
Now and again. We really need to be hit with how fragile life actually IS.
I needed that. It's sad that sometimes.. we have to learn this way, through other people's suffering and pain.
That's it. From now on, I will try to appreciate the people around me. I will not be hung up over stupid things. Well, okay. Not to say that I will definitely not be. but I will at LEAST try to appreciate things such as....



And I will.. try to be a better daughter/granddaughter/relative and friend.
B'cuz.. I suck as a daughter... cuz..
I hardly phone my parents.
I am at unease with my grandparents. WEll, I do love them. But I'm not as close to them. I find I have nothing much to say to them.
I think I forsake my parents quite a bit. So, starting now.. I will try to be a better daughter.
Sometimes.. it's when you don't over-worry.. Is when the good things happen.
So, essentially.. it was a double whammy. Not only that.. Both passed away rather suddenly. Her grandpa was fine up till the day before he passed on. And her grandma was speaking to her and her grandaunt when she suddenly went into fits.
Now and again. We really need to be hit with how fragile life actually IS.
I needed that. It's sad that sometimes.. we have to learn this way, through other people's suffering and pain.
That's it. From now on, I will try to appreciate the people around me. I will not be hung up over stupid things. Well, okay. Not to say that I will definitely not be. but I will at LEAST try to appreciate things such as....



And I will.. try to be a better daughter/granddaughter/relative and friend.
B'cuz.. I suck as a daughter... cuz..
I hardly phone my parents.
I am at unease with my grandparents. WEll, I do love them. But I'm not as close to them. I find I have nothing much to say to them.
I think I forsake my parents quite a bit. So, starting now.. I will try to be a better daughter.
Sometimes.. it's when you don't over-worry.. Is when the good things happen.
Comments