Blerrghh
So full....
I wasn't feeling like this just now.. BUt after waking up at the end of the journey... I feel bloated (o.0)"??? weird...
Baahh.. Seriously did NOT feel full after eating that huge 'burger' and more of my grandma's burger bun(which was damn yummy).. Venison burger.. mm.... With spicy plum sauce *double drools*.. but now....
Oh.. I went to the macadamia farm out in the wops. It's so relaxing.. Nice 50 minute drive out north west. Had a good walk around the farm and the lily pond... and another pond... and the trees.. and saw a huge bird(dunno what it is.. looks like a peacock without the big fancy tail....) and picked up some macadamias..
Then on the way home we made a couple of stops to buy vegetables... and strawberries. Sigh.. kinda regret.. Maybe I should stay on a little longer. Wait for the pit fruits to come out. ahhh.. nectarines and cherries:(....
Now, I better go sort out my pictures before they kill my computer again. Hehehhe.. tata!!
I wasn't feeling like this just now.. BUt after waking up at the end of the journey... I feel bloated (o.0)"??? weird...
Baahh.. Seriously did NOT feel full after eating that huge 'burger' and more of my grandma's burger bun(which was damn yummy).. Venison burger.. mm.... With spicy plum sauce *double drools*.. but now....
Oh.. I went to the macadamia farm out in the wops. It's so relaxing.. Nice 50 minute drive out north west. Had a good walk around the farm and the lily pond... and another pond... and the trees.. and saw a huge bird(dunno what it is.. looks like a peacock without the big fancy tail....) and picked up some macadamias..
Then on the way home we made a couple of stops to buy vegetables... and strawberries. Sigh.. kinda regret.. Maybe I should stay on a little longer. Wait for the pit fruits to come out. ahhh.. nectarines and cherries:(....
Now, I better go sort out my pictures before they kill my computer again. Hehehhe.. tata!!
Comments