shopped.
Bleh.. I know where I get my shopaholism from. My mum... My goodness.. She has 3 dresses to choose from for ONE occasion.. Wth!??
Hhahahaha.. my mum.. worst than me in a way. ahhaha.. Goodness..
Talking about shopping. I bought something today. A skirt. Oh.. and a bra. The bra was needed. The skirt caught my eye. $30 for a white skirt witha butterflies and sequins. Gosh.. I'm gonna have to be so careful when wearing that skirt... White... PLUS sequins. hahahah.. don't even know why I bought that skirt.
I don't know. Life is funny sometimes. You want to make the ppl around like you. But then, little things that are part of you.. make you un-likable. How should I put it? I don't know eh.
Life sucks. In many ways. Ppl are weird. And I guess I am too. I have my bad points. But I sure do hope I have my good points that surpass my bad.
I have tried to change. And, I hope I have in many ways. There are things, which I do, that still baffle and annoy ppl. And well, I don't know whether to just ignore them or not? Well, just my food for thought. I'm semi-comatose.Stayed up till 6.50 to talk to a dear friend. Boy.. my phone bill sure's gonna rise. Considering that was a long-distance call.
I feel bad really. Sometimes.. we're just so ignorant of stuff happening around you. You never really know how you can affect a person until the person opens up and tells you. You never know how much you can drive a person to do things that you wouldn't want them to do, ever. Until they tell you. All that by just ignoring them. Or just being yourself. One wonders, how can one be a better person to help?
How come humans, while claiming to be a friend, not know how much they're hurting another? How come, when one says.. that one loves someone, yet hurt them so much? Well, that's humans for you. Seemingly simple. However, complicated all the same.
Confused? That's okay.. All you need to remember from this post is that I bought a bra, it's creamish white, and a skirt, pure white with butterflies and sparkles...
Oh.. I also bought a bra extension and I just realised, I wasn't charged for it. Should I go back and tell them for $6.50?
Hhahahaha.. my mum.. worst than me in a way. ahhaha.. Goodness..
Talking about shopping. I bought something today. A skirt. Oh.. and a bra. The bra was needed. The skirt caught my eye. $30 for a white skirt witha butterflies and sequins. Gosh.. I'm gonna have to be so careful when wearing that skirt... White... PLUS sequins. hahahah.. don't even know why I bought that skirt.
I don't know. Life is funny sometimes. You want to make the ppl around like you. But then, little things that are part of you.. make you un-likable. How should I put it? I don't know eh.
Life sucks. In many ways. Ppl are weird. And I guess I am too. I have my bad points. But I sure do hope I have my good points that surpass my bad.
I have tried to change. And, I hope I have in many ways. There are things, which I do, that still baffle and annoy ppl. And well, I don't know whether to just ignore them or not? Well, just my food for thought. I'm semi-comatose.Stayed up till 6.50 to talk to a dear friend. Boy.. my phone bill sure's gonna rise. Considering that was a long-distance call.
I feel bad really. Sometimes.. we're just so ignorant of stuff happening around you. You never really know how you can affect a person until the person opens up and tells you. You never know how much you can drive a person to do things that you wouldn't want them to do, ever. Until they tell you. All that by just ignoring them. Or just being yourself. One wonders, how can one be a better person to help?
How come humans, while claiming to be a friend, not know how much they're hurting another? How come, when one says.. that one loves someone, yet hurt them so much? Well, that's humans for you. Seemingly simple. However, complicated all the same.
Confused? That's okay.. All you need to remember from this post is that I bought a bra, it's creamish white, and a skirt, pure white with butterflies and sparkles...
Oh.. I also bought a bra extension and I just realised, I wasn't charged for it. Should I go back and tell them for $6.50?
Comments