Minor details.

Do not come to your attention until you realise it too late.. Or in my case.. with only one day to spare to run about like a headless chicken to settle everything. I've just realised I have so many things to do. The to-do list has 7 critical must-do items on it.

I am at lost for what to bring back to Malaysia..

Do I still have socks there? Or do I need to purchase some??

How many pairs of shoes do I bring home? Heels? NO? How about flats? I'm going clubbing the first weekend I'm back. What do I wear then?? How?? What?? Huh!??? HElppPPP!!!

How much is too much.. How much IS NOT enough?? Dei!!!

My brain wanna go ka-boom edi la!

On another note, I would like to personally thank Gillaine darling dearest for the sweetest card I've ever received.. Sniff sniff.. And thank you for driving to my house.. even though you couldn't reach me on my phone and piggy me was still snoozing in bed *ahem.. in my defence.. i'm sick.. COUGH* ANd your gift too of course! hahhaha.. so cute. Let's have a gurls night/day where I can use this thing on all the gurls ^.^.

Nowww... I had better get back to my packing.. It's 1.51am already! FUnny how I realised how stretched for time I am instead.. I come online to talk about it!!!! >.<"

Comments

Popular Posts