tards..
BLah!! OBVIOUSLY.. some RETARD or RETARDS think it's a bloody brillian idea to play fireworks at 1.35AM in the morning. ARGH!!
I HATE PPL LIKE THESE B'CUZ IT'S THEM WHO CONTRIBUTE TO THE FACT THAT PPL WANNA HAVE FIREWORKS BANNED!!
IDIOT!
I wanna put a curse on them. but I am reminded that that will NOT be nice. Nvm...
Blah!
Let this be known that I have no PATIENCE for IDIOTS like that. IDIoTS!
Hmm... And now.. I will return to me being the stressed out tard who didn't study ahead of time. *bawls*
Screw Foodsci201. I swear.. Over Engsci, Chemmat and Microbiology... THIS has probably the worst paper EVER. WORST. THey shouldn't even offer this paper. Damn them. ARGH!
I HATE PPL LIKE THESE B'CUZ IT'S THEM WHO CONTRIBUTE TO THE FACT THAT PPL WANNA HAVE FIREWORKS BANNED!!
IDIOT!
I wanna put a curse on them. but I am reminded that that will NOT be nice. Nvm...
Blah!
Let this be known that I have no PATIENCE for IDIOTS like that. IDIoTS!
Hmm... And now.. I will return to me being the stressed out tard who didn't study ahead of time. *bawls*
Screw Foodsci201. I swear.. Over Engsci, Chemmat and Microbiology... THIS has probably the worst paper EVER. WORST. THey shouldn't even offer this paper. Damn them. ARGH!
Comments