Stinky piece of ticket.

Bought a scratchy card from Lotto today.(Lotto being the lottery company in NZ). It was a double crossword puzzle thing. And it's got to be the worst that I've gotten ever! The letter pool was BAD and blah!! Hmfft.. Oh well, I guess it IS a lottery after all.. Sigh.....

And thus I had to vent my frustration on the lousiest ticket I've taken and poor Tiff had to take it. Thus is how my convo went:

acky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
ONE vowel
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
ONE
*some other convo*
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
geez
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
no.. two stupid useless vowels
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
GAH!
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
only got ONE word
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
ONE complete word
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
ish
Epiphany | stabstabstab says:
.. heh
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
sigh
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
you stab stab stab
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
i oso stab stab stab
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
at my lottery thing
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
hahah
Epiphany | stabstabstab says:
stab la
Epiphany | stabstabstab says:
those lottery stuff damn lousy
Epiphany | stabstabstab says:
ahah
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
yeah
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
well,
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
Hmfft
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
*farts into it*
Epiphany | stabstabstab says:
HAHAHAHA
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
yes
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
stinky one too
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
mfft
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
now it's a stinky piece of paper no one wants to touch
Epiphany | stabstabstab says:
ROFL
Epiphany | stabstabstab says:
u turned it into a reject
Epiphany | stabstabstab says:
aww
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
well, it was one in the first place
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
meh
Epiphany | stabstabstab says:
patpat

Yes.. my piece of lottery ticket is now a stinking piece of gunk

Went to 2 different supermarkets today. Met Kai Ann at Foodtown.. and then saw Melissa at New World. Man.. think I've blown about $100 on chocolates >.<. Erk.. wait.. more than that I believe *faints*.. Oh.. yeah.. better start weighing my chocolates....

There are about 6-7 bottles of cough mixtures in my home... But like 4-5 of them are expired! And of the 2 remaining ones, only ONE is suitable.. And the one that is suitable is basically almost empty.. what the heck!? Why no cough mixture when I'm sick one!? Mmmm.. has it been THAT long since I've been sick that the cough mixture I bought is already expired? Tsk tsk..

Need to entertain myself for a bit.. mmm.. how can make sure my throat doesn't get dry while I'm sleeping?

Comments

Popular Posts