Somewhere over the rainbow.

THere's something about that song, that brings me back to my childhood. Yet, at the same time also bring me on a dream. Whenever I hear that song, I always somehow end up envisioning myself on a hammock under coconut trees(ain't a very good idea lest a coconut falls on ye' precious head) under the crimson red sky of dusk. gee.. Dunno.. THat's the thought that's always stuck in my head.

Whereas my heart.... goes back to when I was young.(WEird? I know.. hard to describe..) it's like day dreaming about a holiday but at the same time I'm nostalgic about time passed. I guess in a way both are sorta fantasy. None more real than now. Nostalgia is just the dreams of past. No?

MMm.. Must be because that song was used in an advertisement on tv when I was younger. This was in Malaysia. I cannot remember what advert it was for neither can I even be certain that it was actually used for an advert. But.. if I am not mistaken, it might've been used for Esso gas advert.

Ah well, I shall just sing it. Someewhhherreee.. over the rainbow... skies arreee blue........ *then cannot remember so start humming*...... stress reliever. Righto. back to murder, she committed.

If highlighters were toxic, my books would be deemed highly toxic. and would have to be buried in some 10cm thick drums where it would be left to rot for a 1,000,000 years before it's considered safe to even be within 500metres of it without 3 layers of protective suits.


o.0? yeah.. i know.. me too...

Comments

Popular Posts