Questions.

Life, religion, beliefs.

What takes precendence?

Beliefs and religion. How can they co-exist?

If I want to stick through and through with my religion.. then I cannot believe or practice certain beliefs that are embedded in my racial customs. What how??

I don't know anymore. Certain things I think are ridiculous. But then again, certain things make sense. I don't want to harm anything. Spirits. I believe they exist..and no, I don't want to anger neither do I wanna invite unwanted spirits into my life. And I can't do this and that. If I have not mistaken, I'm meant to NOT speak of a person because of my sister's coming wedding. I get the idea that what she meant was it will not be 'lucky' for her if I speak of the name in this house. That is absolutely ridiculous!

A friend in need. A friend who is sick. How? What? Isn't it the Christianly way to be a friend. To visit, to be caring. But why? Why is it that even speaking and enquiring about his condition is bad? I don't understand it. Unless, is it somewhere in the bible that we are not supposed to associate ourselves with the unclean. Is he an unclean? Are we worthy enough to be above the unclean? If there even IS such a thing?

I have absolutely no idea.

Maybe my disregard for many of these practices have put me where I am today. The problems I'm facing. All were predicted. But yet. I didn't wanna believe. I don't know what to believe. I don't know what falls between the limits of being true to Christian values. I guess I should speak to someone with higher authority and pray about it.

I am who I am because of the things I do.

I'm not proud of what I did today. I'm embarrassed. I have to learn to be more emotionally stable. Today, with all the stress, fatigue, and emotion, has indeed been proof that I am not capable to call myself an adult. Just 2 months shy of my 21st birthday. My step into adulthood. Hah..

I suppose this is where I start. To admit mistakes and to rectify.

May God please guide me and never let me forget the promise that I'm making in my heart today.

We are who we are. Do we have to change to be liked? What is being over the top? I don't know.

Comments

Popular Posts