2 weeks plus. That's what I have left here in Malaysia for this trip.

Looking back, I guess I did do quite a bit on my trip back.. Doesn't feel like it though.

I know I still have heaps to blog about. Like my trip to Europe. I have like 20 days worth of blogs to type out from my scribbles. Want to start, but just feel so unmotivated to.

Also been wanting to change my blog background. Gosh, it's been yonks since I've been saying that. I do want to change it.. but it's just annoying to me cause I don't know how to make it nice. I could learn. But I couldn't really be bothered. Moreover, I have no inspiration nor the talent to make it happen.

Many feelings are all over the place. I feel like there are a number of things that are oppressing me. Things that drive me away or make me feel listless and reluctant. I guess it's just a matter of not allowing these feelings to get to me. Which, is not really working I suppose.

Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Comments

Popular Posts