Failed plans to Wild! was a bit of a disappointment.. More so that I was also interested in attending the Hennessy event which needed me to RSVP in order to get on the guest list but wasn't able to arrange that due to the last-minuteness of things..
But all is rather okay, cause.. I have been appeased with 'Indiana Jones 4'. Although there have been quite disappointing reviews about it.. I prepared myself and I kept droning on to Jun to have 'NO EXPECTATIONS'.. to go in and just watch it without any expectations... Boy.. I sure enjoyed myself...
Or maybe cause I'm so easily transported into another world with movies.. oh, yes.. My heads are filled on with fluffy clouds after a movie usually. Hehe.. I was gripped with fear in the scary scenes, was laughing at the jokes and was on my edge as stunts were done..
Wooo... I love that show! Onto Iron Man!! wheeee...
Oh yeah, before the movie, we had about 45 mins to burn between getting our tickets and the movie. So, we ended up at the bar next to Italiannies.. Pretty nice set up.. Nice place, expensive drinks though. Ouch.. nice comfy chairs though! Had a glass of crap wine.. Boo.. they had two that were sold by the glass (lord, I can't finish a damn bottle by myself!!) and I even chose the 'premium' one.. Ugh.. it sucked. Better stick to my liquors in M'sia la. Can't go wrong with them can you? ^.^
Oh dear.. it's already 3.05am! Time for bed laaa.. toodles!
But all is rather okay, cause.. I have been appeased with 'Indiana Jones 4'. Although there have been quite disappointing reviews about it.. I prepared myself and I kept droning on to Jun to have 'NO EXPECTATIONS'.. to go in and just watch it without any expectations... Boy.. I sure enjoyed myself...
Or maybe cause I'm so easily transported into another world with movies.. oh, yes.. My heads are filled on with fluffy clouds after a movie usually. Hehe.. I was gripped with fear in the scary scenes, was laughing at the jokes and was on my edge as stunts were done..
Wooo... I love that show! Onto Iron Man!! wheeee...
Oh yeah, before the movie, we had about 45 mins to burn between getting our tickets and the movie. So, we ended up at the bar next to Italiannies.. Pretty nice set up.. Nice place, expensive drinks though. Ouch.. nice comfy chairs though! Had a glass of crap wine.. Boo.. they had two that were sold by the glass (lord, I can't finish a damn bottle by myself!!) and I even chose the 'premium' one.. Ugh.. it sucked. Better stick to my liquors in M'sia la. Can't go wrong with them can you? ^.^
Oh dear.. it's already 3.05am! Time for bed laaa.. toodles!
Comments