Welcome to pests.
This is what you get for trying to save electricity by opening your windows and not switching on the air-conditioner.
A fricken FLYING COCKROACH which was about 5-6cm long!!!! FLYING AROUND MY ROOM!!!! It just wouldn't stop either for me to spray it with some wonderful insecticide!!! ARGH..
I didn't know how to get rid of it... and was screeching so much that I woke mummy up.. and daddy too from the sound of him clearing his throat in the toilet.. ngek ngek... What?!?! Farking FLYING cockroach okay??? 5-6cm LONG!!!! IT"S HUGE!!!!!!
NOt only that.. I just saw a mosquitoe fly by.... wheeee.. argh..
-.-"
Damn tulan right now.
A fricken FLYING COCKROACH which was about 5-6cm long!!!! FLYING AROUND MY ROOM!!!! It just wouldn't stop either for me to spray it with some wonderful insecticide!!! ARGH..
I didn't know how to get rid of it... and was screeching so much that I woke mummy up.. and daddy too from the sound of him clearing his throat in the toilet.. ngek ngek... What?!?! Farking FLYING cockroach okay??? 5-6cm LONG!!!! IT"S HUGE!!!!!!
NOt only that.. I just saw a mosquitoe fly by.... wheeee.. argh..
-.-"
Damn tulan right now.
Comments