CALLING OCCUPANTS OF INTERPLANETARY CRAFT!!!!

In your mind you have capacities you know
To telepath messages through the vast unknown
Please close your eyes and concentrate
With every thought you think
Upon the recitation we're about to sing

Calling occupants of interplanetary craft
Calling occupants of interplanetary, most extraordinary craft

Calling occupants of interplanetary craft
Calling occupants of interplanetary craft
Calling occupants of interplanetary, most extraordinary craft

You've been observing our earth
And we'd like to make a contact with you
We are your friends

Calling occupants of interplanetary craft
Calling occupants of interplanetary ultra emissaries

We've been observing your earth
And one night we'll make a contact with you

We are your friends
Calling occupants of interplanetary quite extraordinary craft

And please come in pace we beseech you
(Only of love we will teach you)
Our earth may never survive (So don't come we beg you)

Please interstellar policemen
Won't you give us a sign give us a sign that we've reached you

With your mind you have ability to form
And transmit thought energy far beyond the norm
You close your eyes, you concentrate, together that's the way
To send a message we declare World Contact Day

Calling occupants of interplanetary craft
Calling occupants of interplanetary craft
Calling occupants of interplanetary, most extraordinary craft

Calling occupants
Calling occupants

Calling occupants of interplanetary, anti-adversary craft

We are your friends


~~~~~@~~~~~


Just cause I'm random.. and the line 'interplanetary ladedaa' is running through my mind.. 'cept.. I can only remember 'interplanetary' from the whole song. haha.

~~~~~@~~~~~


Day spent in Midvalley Megamall & Gardens. Parking's kind of a mess there. Couldn't find the way down to the second level of the basement.. Sheesh.

Quite a 'productive' day shopping if you must. I blew Rm1200 at least. Lunch at Little Penang cafe.. the char koay teow, I have had better... but the Penang prawn mee was pretty good.

Watch hunting after.. and purchased a CK watch. Mum said to just buy it straight off since she managed to talk the guy into giving a reasonable discount. Heh.. trust my mummy to be able to 'si lai' talk her way through it.. Lol.. well, the guy was pretty much a sweet talker himself. Haih.. keep saying I wear what watch also nice cause I'm so fair.. Ceh.. as if I don't know he trying to sell me the watch.. I actually get a bit annoyed after a while truth be told... But, he was rather entertaining in a way that he and my mum were talking about how their old days were. Hmmm.. something about how they used to chop wood la.. his family was like the major source of chopped wood for restaurants etc in Bentong. Then how he used to study using a kerosene lamp, to which my mum said "yeah.. I also had to what!". Then something about taking water from a well and used to put 2 freshwater fishes into the well... Ho humm.. what else? Something about mothers are still the best.. and well, he'd know because he lost his mum, then father at a very young age. I suppose that, I cannot refute.

Happy with my watch purchase.. mum and I walked across to the Gardens where we spent the rest of our time in Isetan.. I bought 3 work shirts and a dress for my cousin's upcoming wedding. lalala.. I hope peach colour is an acceptable colour for the wedding.. Hmm.. it's quite a bareback dress.. Oh well, need to look for a nice wrap.. Of which, I have quite a few. Hopefully I have one so I won't need to buy one. It's a summer wedding (next March) so I won't really need one I think.. it'll be warm. ah..:)

Dinner with Nicole at Logenhaus. After we'd walked the whole stretch of shops on that road though.. cause we couldn't decide where to go have dinner.. making a pit stop at a boutique where the clothes just don't fit me (too small). Double backed to Logenhaus after.. Had a mixed grill and mmm.. it was okay. Had a nice relaxing dinner chatting with her.. about people.. and how we just each have 'somebody' whom we just have a bit less patience for. ah.. I enjoyed it.. it was good :)

This was followed with a BK catch up with Justin after.. Evil fella.. somehow encouraging me to eat more.. so I can put on weight.=.=" *gives Justin the evils* POo pah!!! I couldn't resist stealing his fries could I? Bloody fella laughed evilly everytime I reached for a fry. Bleh. Ended up doodling on his diary. Drew the evil him and he drew a kiddy me.. =.=.. with no neck I tell u.. bah!! We ended up comparing handwriting.. just scribbled all over. Heh.. yeah, we were... 'having fun'. hahaha.. Oh well, it was fun.

And that was my day... in 'short'.. To bed I go!!

Comments

Popular Posts