2006 feels bad.
Why is it that I feel like all I want to do is just crawl into a little shell and live the life of a recluse?
THe thought of going back to uni depresses me.
The thought of going back to the life that I lead in NZ depresses me.
I don't feel like I have anything there.
I don't know if I have anything here. Except for a few precious gems.
People are just too complicating. Including myself. Why do we love to play stupid games?
Why do crystals have to fall the day before a happy day?
Why do I make the stupid decisions taht I do?
Why is it that I'm not decisive enough, not strong enough?
Why is it that my sleeping habits always somehow get real f**ked up eventually over the holidays?
Why do I need to be so contemplative and depressive? Especially now?
THe thought of going back to uni depresses me.
The thought of going back to the life that I lead in NZ depresses me.
I don't feel like I have anything there.
I don't know if I have anything here. Except for a few precious gems.
People are just too complicating. Including myself. Why do we love to play stupid games?
Why do crystals have to fall the day before a happy day?
Why do I make the stupid decisions taht I do?
Why is it that I'm not decisive enough, not strong enough?
Why is it that my sleeping habits always somehow get real f**ked up eventually over the holidays?
Why do I need to be so contemplative and depressive? Especially now?
Comments