What's been written...
will stay written because what was written was what I was feeling at that moment. And nothing can change it. After all, this IS a blog that is a journal right? So, everything that's written will stay there. Now, to actually find a way to convert all my entries into a normal format that I can save it all as a journal. Basically having an electronic diary no? Maybe someone should do some magical programming and come up with a program that will do that.
Oh well, the person will receive his gift.
I've been told that understanding is an important factor this year in my relationship. Well, isn't it always important anyway? I don't know la. SOmetimes I think that my relationship really lacks the communication and things don't seem to be improving even though I try to have more communication. I guess one thing you really have to do is really really listen to your partner. No kidding. Trust me, that'll work wonders in reducing arguments.
Communication. I cannot stress more on how IMPORTANT it is. It's just SO important that without it.. You'll just be stuck in a rut. SO, Start talking! and INFORMING. talking rubbish does NOT help.
Sigh.. lost a piece of paper. Like.. crap, haiyoh... what am I going to do? BLaahh.. Mum specifically told me to keep that freaking piece of paper properly.. Like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
ANyway, today... ended up spending waaayyy over budget! Now I'm wondering whether I should dig into my birthday fund or my Melbourne fund. Not like I have enough for the freaking flight to Melb either. Bah humbug! Need to finish writing Chinese New year cards. Wonder whether I'll have the chance to pass them out beforehand. oops:P hehehhehe.. OKay okay.. I'll try I'll try!!
AnyhooOooO.. time for bed. soon. Take care everyone. till later..
Pictures? well, dial up's just way too slow and i'm just way too lazy at the moment:P hahahah.. Sorry la. will post up pics.. when I find the time. CNY sooN!!!!!
Oh well, the person will receive his gift.
I've been told that understanding is an important factor this year in my relationship. Well, isn't it always important anyway? I don't know la. SOmetimes I think that my relationship really lacks the communication and things don't seem to be improving even though I try to have more communication. I guess one thing you really have to do is really really listen to your partner. No kidding. Trust me, that'll work wonders in reducing arguments.
Communication. I cannot stress more on how IMPORTANT it is. It's just SO important that without it.. You'll just be stuck in a rut. SO, Start talking! and INFORMING. talking rubbish does NOT help.
Sigh.. lost a piece of paper. Like.. crap, haiyoh... what am I going to do? BLaahh.. Mum specifically told me to keep that freaking piece of paper properly.. Like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
ANyway, today... ended up spending waaayyy over budget! Now I'm wondering whether I should dig into my birthday fund or my Melbourne fund. Not like I have enough for the freaking flight to Melb either. Bah humbug! Need to finish writing Chinese New year cards. Wonder whether I'll have the chance to pass them out beforehand. oops:P hehehhehe.. OKay okay.. I'll try I'll try!!
AnyhooOooO.. time for bed. soon. Take care everyone. till later..
Pictures? well, dial up's just way too slow and i'm just way too lazy at the moment:P hahahah.. Sorry la. will post up pics.. when I find the time. CNY sooN!!!!!
Comments