A teen no more.
Yeah.. 13 days after my birthday and the realisation that I'm no more a squiggly teen dreaming of growing up. Yep. Duh.. I'm pretty much at the stage I was dreaming to be at. Thought I'd achieve more by now. Heh.. Funny how much you can dream of, but not ever sure you'd ever achieve it.
I guess you could say I just let every year slip by as it is. Not really knowing what I really want. Just continuously day dreaming.
Well, 8 years ago, I was a 13 year old. Fresh in a new school at the beginning of my career as a high school student. Boy.. I can't even remember what I felt then. It's no wonder my mum can't remember much from her days in high school either. I doubt I'd be able to by her age. Even now, I struggle to remember so many things. Maybe what I need are things to jog my memory. What I do remember is returning to Malaysia(from NZ I think..) and my friends wanting to take up squash as their sports activity. Hmm.. wait.. maybe I was around.. just that my friends sorta agreed to take up squash. Well, me, not knowing what to do(as usual) just followed suit. My knowledge of the sport was limited to the image of people whacking balls against walls. Yuuuupp..
And then there was the LEO club. Oh heck yeah.. Wide eyed noob freshie. hhehehee.. I can just imagine la.. me.. nerdy old me. With my too loose clothes etc.. A real bumbling person. Well, somehow we just looked up to our seniors. I know I was definitely damned shy and thought of these seniors as ppl to be revered and feared. I really don't get why. Hahhaa.. I guess I would be rather intimidating to my juniors now too. Hmm.. maybe.. maybe not. Kids nowadays, they're probably more savvy and cool than I am. Tsk tsk..
I feel old. I even have wrinkles on my forehead! Oh the horrors.. Need to start using some anti-wrinkle cream. More money to spend on beauty products *tsk tsk*.... What is to become of me? What will I be in 9 years time when I'm 30 and 13 days old?? LIke.. ARRGhghhhh!!!
If only I knew what I wanted from my life a little bit more than I know now. Gee, I really hope I will be able to remember the things I'm doing now. Well, I guess I can help by building up a fantastic amount of photos for me to look back on and remember. So, here's to my summer of 05/06!! TO a summer(or what's remaining of it anyway) of an infinite amount of memories to be remembered forever!
Trallalala.. and just when you thought my Chinese New year(CNY) spirit was gone.. All's not lost maybe.. specially when you stick Christine among CNY decoration! Hahahha.. I'm like.. a little girl once again among toys.. woooooHooo!!!
I bought a lantern, 2 pineapples and a fish hanging deco thingamajigs.. And my mum bought some lights to hang over the door. woooooOoO.. Feel like buying more of those PVC hanging deco thingies to hang around the house. Sigh.. Miss the beams that used to be there in my car porch. Was so easy to hang things off them.. now there's nothing much for me to hang things on. Bleh.. Oh weeellss... I must get my ass off the chair and start baking baking baking baking!!!!!
Aim: Bake as many cookies as my ingredients allow me to(so that I can feed my raving hungry guy friends! yeah.. so that there'll actually be enough for the dainty girls who won't be able to fight them. hehehehe... nahhh.. they ain't too bad. hopefully my cookies will actually be good enough for them to clear up!)
And so you have it.. another update from Christine!
Yeah.. I was rather contemplative until I had a rather fun chat with a friend. Hehehhehe.. smiles!:D
Sigh.. want to post some pics up.. but damn it.. Having only one cable to share between my digicam and my externam hard disk is a pain in the a$$!!! Blah.. my other cable was hijacked back to NZ. Bleh.. Okay.. I will go now. might post some random pics up later.
I guess you could say I just let every year slip by as it is. Not really knowing what I really want. Just continuously day dreaming.
Well, 8 years ago, I was a 13 year old. Fresh in a new school at the beginning of my career as a high school student. Boy.. I can't even remember what I felt then. It's no wonder my mum can't remember much from her days in high school either. I doubt I'd be able to by her age. Even now, I struggle to remember so many things. Maybe what I need are things to jog my memory. What I do remember is returning to Malaysia(from NZ I think..) and my friends wanting to take up squash as their sports activity. Hmm.. wait.. maybe I was around.. just that my friends sorta agreed to take up squash. Well, me, not knowing what to do(as usual) just followed suit. My knowledge of the sport was limited to the image of people whacking balls against walls. Yuuuupp..
And then there was the LEO club. Oh heck yeah.. Wide eyed noob freshie. hhehehee.. I can just imagine la.. me.. nerdy old me. With my too loose clothes etc.. A real bumbling person. Well, somehow we just looked up to our seniors. I know I was definitely damned shy and thought of these seniors as ppl to be revered and feared. I really don't get why. Hahhaa.. I guess I would be rather intimidating to my juniors now too. Hmm.. maybe.. maybe not. Kids nowadays, they're probably more savvy and cool than I am. Tsk tsk..
I feel old. I even have wrinkles on my forehead! Oh the horrors.. Need to start using some anti-wrinkle cream. More money to spend on beauty products *tsk tsk*.... What is to become of me? What will I be in 9 years time when I'm 30 and 13 days old?? LIke.. ARRGhghhhh!!!
If only I knew what I wanted from my life a little bit more than I know now. Gee, I really hope I will be able to remember the things I'm doing now. Well, I guess I can help by building up a fantastic amount of photos for me to look back on and remember. So, here's to my summer of 05/06!! TO a summer(or what's remaining of it anyway) of an infinite amount of memories to be remembered forever!
Trallalala.. and just when you thought my Chinese New year(CNY) spirit was gone.. All's not lost maybe.. specially when you stick Christine among CNY decoration! Hahahha.. I'm like.. a little girl once again among toys.. woooooHooo!!!
I bought a lantern, 2 pineapples and a fish hanging deco thingamajigs.. And my mum bought some lights to hang over the door. woooooOoO.. Feel like buying more of those PVC hanging deco thingies to hang around the house. Sigh.. Miss the beams that used to be there in my car porch. Was so easy to hang things off them.. now there's nothing much for me to hang things on. Bleh.. Oh weeellss... I must get my ass off the chair and start baking baking baking baking!!!!!
Aim: Bake as many cookies as my ingredients allow me to(so that I can feed my raving hungry guy friends! yeah.. so that there'll actually be enough for the dainty girls who won't be able to fight them. hehehehe... nahhh.. they ain't too bad. hopefully my cookies will actually be good enough for them to clear up!)
And so you have it.. another update from Christine!
Yeah.. I was rather contemplative until I had a rather fun chat with a friend. Hehehhehe.. smiles!:D
Sigh.. want to post some pics up.. but damn it.. Having only one cable to share between my digicam and my externam hard disk is a pain in the a$$!!! Blah.. my other cable was hijacked back to NZ. Bleh.. Okay.. I will go now. might post some random pics up later.
Comments