An announcement of sorts.
Oh wow.. I'm single.
It feels weird being single... after being in a relationship for well, 20 months? Yeah.. well, there you have it. I'm single ppl!!
Don't know whether to be happy or not. Heh..
THe real impact of this has either NOT hit me yet.. or I'm taking it really well. Heh.. Haven't broken down and bawled 'em eyes out yet. But well, don't know why, I'm just expecting to. Hahhaha.. OH well, I'm still laughing, going out and having fun. All's well for the mo. And I sure hope it just STAYS that way..
Like I told Justin and Syaz, need to start singing "I have confidence" from Sound of Music.
I supposed it's long overdue for a photoblog. So, here's one.
From when we went to watch "memoirs of a geisha".

One of those bishi bashi like games.. Man.. now i'm hooked onto this game called Bishi Bashi!!!

camwhoring!


Some pics from when we were lost.. OH.. this is the AVIARY.. NOT the ATRIUM. heheheh




At Starbucks SS15



From bowling:





From salsa:

yes yes.. more camwhoring. have to.. it's obligatory!!
Saw this sign on my way down. Suggested to a friend that this is the solution to his problem

and guess what?? THere's actually one branch near where we live!!! hahahhahahahahha

Some of the CNY deco

camwhoring in Westin toilet



oH.. have I not made the introductions? That's Syaz on the left and Daphne on the right. Daphne's Cal's friend from uni.


at Qba in westin.



The view.
meet my 2 new friends

Justin(left) and Ben(right)

practising their stuff

Group pic!

Hmmfft.. I just thought this photo was nice!! hahhahaha.. :P
Erm.. I still have more pics to show.......... ehhehehehhehe. yes yes.. it's cuz I'm on broadband, have loads of time AND I have wireless too!!!muahahhaha!! yes.. i'm on WIRELESSSSS!!!
Then there was cookie making too..

DOugh for cornflour cookies



Then.. I just HAD to make these faces la!



This one...

Looked very interesting. after it was baked, the crack looked like its mouth!
Then the next day I made hungarian cookies

creaming butter+sugar

added the flour and cocoa powder and nuts

The 'hasil'(i.e outcome) of my effort.
Now, before I finish my post. I shall do my part of community services! hehehheheh..

Remember.. Say NO to porn. Press Alt+F4 if you are at one such site!!! hehheheheheh..
tataa!!!
It feels weird being single... after being in a relationship for well, 20 months? Yeah.. well, there you have it. I'm single ppl!!
Don't know whether to be happy or not. Heh..
THe real impact of this has either NOT hit me yet.. or I'm taking it really well. Heh.. Haven't broken down and bawled 'em eyes out yet. But well, don't know why, I'm just expecting to. Hahhaha.. OH well, I'm still laughing, going out and having fun. All's well for the mo. And I sure hope it just STAYS that way..
Like I told Justin and Syaz, need to start singing "I have confidence" from Sound of Music.
I supposed it's long overdue for a photoblog. So, here's one.
From when we went to watch "memoirs of a geisha".

One of those bishi bashi like games.. Man.. now i'm hooked onto this game called Bishi Bashi!!!

camwhoring!


Some pics from when we were lost.. OH.. this is the AVIARY.. NOT the ATRIUM. heheheh




At Starbucks SS15



From bowling:





From salsa:

yes yes.. more camwhoring. have to.. it's obligatory!!
Saw this sign on my way down. Suggested to a friend that this is the solution to his problem

and guess what?? THere's actually one branch near where we live!!! hahahhahahahahha

Some of the CNY deco

camwhoring in Westin toilet



oH.. have I not made the introductions? That's Syaz on the left and Daphne on the right. Daphne's Cal's friend from uni.


at Qba in westin.



The view.
meet my 2 new friends

Justin(left) and Ben(right)

practising their stuff

Group pic!

Hmmfft.. I just thought this photo was nice!! hahhahaha.. :P
Erm.. I still have more pics to show.......... ehhehehehhehe. yes yes.. it's cuz I'm on broadband, have loads of time AND I have wireless too!!!muahahhaha!! yes.. i'm on WIRELESSSSS!!!
Then there was cookie making too..

DOugh for cornflour cookies



Then.. I just HAD to make these faces la!



This one...

Looked very interesting. after it was baked, the crack looked like its mouth!
Then the next day I made hungarian cookies

creaming butter+sugar

added the flour and cocoa powder and nuts

The 'hasil'(i.e outcome) of my effort.
Now, before I finish my post. I shall do my part of community services! hehehheheh..

Remember.. Say NO to porn. Press Alt+F4 if you are at one such site!!! hehheheheheh..
tataa!!!
Comments