Happy 21st Christine!!
Yeep!!!
I'm like.. 21.. that barrier you cross that enables you to enter a casino(in Malaysia) and to vote(in Malaysia). It also makes me an adult officially(so not!). Yep.. Christine(i.e me) is 21..
LIke heck! I enjoyed my birthday!! from 12am 7th Jan 2006- 11.59pm 7th Jan 2006. Every minute of it.. Blerghh..
Hahaha. I've learnt that the best cure for hangover.. is your mum screaming at you at 2pm on your b'day scolding you for not helping out with preparations for your BIG birthday party!
I've learnt that I've also got VERY VERY helpful friends. Most especially to you ML!!
And and and.. I've learnt that the best thing during that party.. is listening to approx. 50 ppl singing "Happy Birthday" to you! The biggest regret I have is that no one recorded that one moment... It was just.. so touching.
Thank you all for the best birthday ever! I thoroughly enjoyed it and I not have any regrets looking back on this very special day of mine. Love you all!! Thanks for everything!!!
Like.. YIPEEEE!!!!!! I think my dad said something about buying me my own camera 0.0!!! BUt then.. I'm thinking maybe not la. Think my dad's spent enough on me already! LIke Eeeeppss!! hehehehehe.. Okay.. I think I better go take some pictures for my eldest sister.. She's been wanting photos of my parents' newly renovated house! since like forever! hahahha.. oops.. Could be because her b'day present to me is encouraging me to do so:P hahahah..
Oops.. lookie at the time. Better be off now. Got loads to do tomorrow!
I'm like.. 21.. that barrier you cross that enables you to enter a casino(in Malaysia) and to vote(in Malaysia). It also makes me an adult officially(so not!). Yep.. Christine(i.e me) is 21..
LIke heck! I enjoyed my birthday!! from 12am 7th Jan 2006- 11.59pm 7th Jan 2006. Every minute of it.. Blerghh..
Hahaha. I've learnt that the best cure for hangover.. is your mum screaming at you at 2pm on your b'day scolding you for not helping out with preparations for your BIG birthday party!
I've learnt that I've also got VERY VERY helpful friends. Most especially to you ML!!
And and and.. I've learnt that the best thing during that party.. is listening to approx. 50 ppl singing "Happy Birthday" to you! The biggest regret I have is that no one recorded that one moment... It was just.. so touching.
Thank you all for the best birthday ever! I thoroughly enjoyed it and I not have any regrets looking back on this very special day of mine. Love you all!! Thanks for everything!!!
Like.. YIPEEEE!!!!!! I think my dad said something about buying me my own camera 0.0!!! BUt then.. I'm thinking maybe not la. Think my dad's spent enough on me already! LIke Eeeeppss!! hehehehehe.. Okay.. I think I better go take some pictures for my eldest sister.. She's been wanting photos of my parents' newly renovated house! since like forever! hahahha.. oops.. Could be because her b'day present to me is encouraging me to do so:P hahahah..
Oops.. lookie at the time. Better be off now. Got loads to do tomorrow!
Comments