Ooh..
Forgot this picture..

Wong sang, wong sam, wong tan gou(wong in cantonese can mean yellow. Thus the sentence means Mr. Wong(friend's surname), Yellow shirt, yellow cake). heheheheh
Today was boring. Spent a good 5 hours at the hairdressers to straighten my hair. Sigh.. Well, all for the sake of.. beauty. tsk..
Well, I'm off. Maybe I can catch up a little on my chinese show. Since I have nothing much to do.
Man.. I so do not feel like going back to uni. Sigh..Counting down the days.. counting down the days...

Wong sang, wong sam, wong tan gou(wong in cantonese can mean yellow. Thus the sentence means Mr. Wong(friend's surname), Yellow shirt, yellow cake). heheheheh
Today was boring. Spent a good 5 hours at the hairdressers to straighten my hair. Sigh.. Well, all for the sake of.. beauty. tsk..
Well, I'm off. Maybe I can catch up a little on my chinese show. Since I have nothing much to do.
Man.. I so do not feel like going back to uni. Sigh..Counting down the days.. counting down the days...
Comments