Photoblog: The big 2-1!

The loft:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
or rather.. in the car on the way to the loft.~40 mins before the clock struck 12.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
andrew!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my sis lorr.. the devil.. hehehehhe

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
yay!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
woohooO

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
with sis' friends.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
so innocent rite?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ehehhe.. look so meek in this pic

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
hehehhe..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
don't ask.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
group piccie!!! note.. i'm drinking WATER!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
shooter

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
boy.. i look so happy

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
posers!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i'm not drunk

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i'm just happy

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
to a new year

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
andrew looks like he's drunk+sleeping.. hahahah

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sheesh.. I never knew I could smile soooooo widely!

man... it's taking forever to upload the pictures... Sigh.... Have to do it in batches....

the big party at home:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
lily,ml and i

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
2nd aunt and her husband from mum's side, one friend, my sis and I

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
erm.... 5th uncle on mum's side and his family.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
mum,granny and i.. 3 generations there. heheheh

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
family pic+one friend

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
family pic with grandmas.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
pic with 6th uncle(from dad's side) and his family.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
with jun+his gf.. i know her name.. but i dunno how to spell-.-" sorry yahhhh...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this guy dropped by to grab some pics off my sis.. and was meant to 'rush' off for dinner.. he ended up staying till like 8 something. rofl!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the cake. my mum said it wasn't worth btw.. boohoOOOOO....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my 2 li'l coussies... heheheh

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
hahaha.. kiddies+grannies and of course... me! heehheh

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the friends from high school+partner :P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
friends from primary school & nz

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the family

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
tsk tsk.. the gamblers...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
oooooo.. presents!! THANK YOU EVERYONEEEEE

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
mm.. my li'l cousin said that that particular balloon looked like a pear...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
drinking games to finish up leftover cordial(no wonder i put on weight)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
mr. wong laughed... at the very wrong moment....

Yes.. we were mad enough to play drinking games with cordial. ONe round could see us drinking 3-4 cups of cordial.. sigh... ALl of us had tummies by the end of the night. Even Andrew.. come on.. he's like STICK thin.. TUmmy?? on andrew.. we should all be worried! hahahha..

Okay.. that's it for now.. i can't stand the slowness of the uploading..

Okaaya... time for me to tell you the story about today..

I went for a dental check up!! eeeks... Good news.. I don't have to remove my wisdom tooth if I don't want to. And apparently the one that grew out is the easier one to remove. Yep.. Upper jaw wisdom teeth tend to be okay. Other than that.. nothing big..

Metrojaya in PJ is having a relocation sale. Worth checking it out if you're around there. I bought some stuff.. hehehe.. got a denim skirt there. It's above the knee.. like wow.. when was the last time I actually bought a skirt that was above the knee???!! Got a couple of tops too...

So, I came home.. whacked up the remaining meehoon from lunch which I couldn't finish. Feeling guilty and fat. I decided to do some housework. So, I changed my bed sheets and then I started scrubbing my bathroom. Like heck.. It's unbelievable how much grime can accumulate!! Argh!!!I scrubbed like mad.. ANd I was having a runny nose too. Sigh.. I believe I've caught a cold.. sniff sniff... And yes.. was feeling heady and nose was like leaking on and on.. And I was scrubbing my arms off.. decided I wouldn't have enough soap powder so I got up to get more from downstairs. Sigh.. colossal mistake.. Should've moved away first.. I got up and whacked full onto a tap. Argh!!!! Now there's one bloody painful bruise on my back.. Sigh.. Skin actually scraped off and I was bleeding slightly.

My mum called me a walking calamity Jane. Yep.. Imagine.. While I was walking in the kitchen my shorts got caught onto the cabinet handle... Arrghh.... I blame it on my headiness due to my cold! hahahha..

Ooohh.. BOught 2 round cuddly plushies today!! heheheheh.. One honestly looks like Hamtaro the hamster to me!! and the other's a piggy. So, I've christened them Hamtalo and Piggy Piggy. Sigh.. I don't know. I just couldn't stand them sitting there.. So poor thing. They were the only ones left.. Sniff sniff.. So I couldn't take it and I bought them. First I only bought Hamtalo.. But then.. later.. went back and got Piggy PIggy too!! Yep.. If possible I'm going to bring them back to NZ and either put them in the living room... or ... in my car there!hehehhe.. They are sooooooo adorable I tell you.. hahaha.. anyway.. I better finish this up.. It's getting too long la.. hehehe.. Till later then:D!!

Comments

Popular Posts