You know...

you have a bunch of mad friends when they start SCREAMING "HAPPY NEW YEAAARR!!!" to every single pedestrian that we pass in the car.

You know you've all lost your mind when you sing "Auld Lang Syne" multiple times at the top of your voice and with each passing song, the beat gets faster and faster and the finale is one to 2 octaves higher.

We were lucky, Calvin, Meng lee and I. As we stumbled upon a quiet park which had the perfect view of the fireworks in Sunway. Brilliant. And the small party at my place, I think was a pretty cosy one and successful. Sk and ML were pretty much smashed.

ML couldn't stop talking in the end. And SK and ML were well, acting like kids. Poor Sk's gf. Had to drive home instead.. Tee heee... BUt yes. HOpefully everyone had fun.

Me? I was grumpy towards the end. Oops:P. And was a bit annoyed with ML cuz he couldn't stop talking rubbish. Hahaha.. Alcohol+exhaustion is.... well, not exactly the best of combinations. Anywaaayy... i think I better get going. Gotta organise what we're doing tonight. Sigh, weather every evening's the same. Crappy rain and thunderstorms. Hehehe.. No matter.. rain will NOT stop mmeeeeeeee.. hehehhee.. okay.. I'm gone.. Tata people!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts